What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

Not even thaf fancy, I don’t redall the manufacturer, but it’s a handheld SNES with a cartridge that lets it play Genesis games.

3 Likes

I woke up today with “Bombshell” by Ashley Monroe on an endless loop in my head. Generally the only way to make this go away is to actually play the song…

2 Likes
5 Likes

My two all-time fave versions of “Baby, Please Don’t Go.” (You can’t really claim that singing a Traditional tune is a cover of anyone. Or I’d have parked them in that other thread.)

3 Likes

Daft Punk is playing at her house, at her house

2 Likes

Take that, Rob Zombie!

2 Likes

Ahh, Consolidated! They could be overwhelmingly preachy but they gave us some real bops.’
RU 486? Yes I am, sir. (cw: swears)

2 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

SCIENCE!!!1!

2 Likes

Just possibly the baddest blues recording ever put down.

4 Likes

For the last week since I binge watched The Sandman show I’ve had the Cordettes in my head singing this:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Love The Specials!

1 Like

BANG!

2 Likes

It’s just so snappy:

3 Likes

If anyone else here reads Stereogum’s The Number Ones column, you’ll understand why this song is in my head.

4 Likes

Woke up this morning thinking about this one… working on/close to the water reminds me of the old days working with someone who could probably have drunk and smoked Bubba under the table…

Heh.

3 Likes

I don’t know if this counts but I get this “gem” randomly stuck in my head every couple of months:

5 Likes

Oh, man, he was nowhere near the drunkest country star.

3 Likes