What were you just doing?

I was just eating strawberries. The fridge is set too cold so they were partially frozen.

You?

5 Likes

mst3k603ididit

5 Likes

Did what, @optiMSTie?

6 Likes

Yeah! What did you just do? Stay on topic, damn it!

5 Likes

Wrapping up my last conference call of the day. :smirk: I’m not technically off duty, but I’ve taken my laptop to the couch and placed myself on Keep the Dot Green watch until the whistle blows.

5 Likes

Cleaning up the innards of a plush dog toy. There’s white fluffy stuff all over the house. The dog hasn’t offered to help me pick it up.

7 Likes

Went for a post dinner walk, ate a biscuit, sat down to but some books onto my kindle.

4 Likes

mst3k603everything

4 Likes

I was just making Dr. F’s face at @optiMSTie’s pathetic guilty carcass.

5 Likes

Redoing a product review video for an Amazon seller. It was for a pair of emergency red-white LED bars that mount to the sun visors in my truck but there was no instruction manual included. The seller sent me pics of the correct way to mount them but only after I had listed them on eBay (because it’s illegal in my state to run emergency lights if I’m not an authorized/licensed emergency responder) and they had sold this morning so I had to pull the package and re-shoot the installation portion of the review video, package it back up and take it back to the post office. FUN! :confounded:

2 Likes

AND YOU KNOW WHAT?

I’M GLAD I DID IT

GLAD, I TELL YA, GLAD

6 Likes

7 Likes

I was just reading through the replies to this thread.

Or did you mean before that?

6 Likes

What were you doing before reading the replies to this thread but after deciding you were going to read the replies to this thread?

4 Likes

Guilty as charged.

zqn1cX

4 Likes

ll cool j 90s GIF

3 Likes

For a split second there I was one with the cosmos, but then I stopped so I could start reading.

3 Likes

I’ve forgotten :frowning:

4 Likes

I’m sitting here wondering why we can’t download short: balance beam for girls!

4 Likes

Fairly nice day out, so I went out for a walk and got some coffee on the way back. Good vibes!

4 Likes