What're ya'll breathing right now?

The big question is, in the grand scheme of things, what in the Sam Hill has been stuck in your lungs lately? What is it that has been keeping you alive all this time? MST3K things; non-MST3K things; anything goes. Don’t be afraid to share your deepest, most personal, alveolitical containments!

4 Likes

Well, I’m rather partial to an oxygen/nitrogen mix. I highly recommend it. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

MST3K and Nathan Barnatt’s Dad Feels series on YouTube. It recently took a strange and exciting turn. Also sandwiches. I’ve been really into good sandwiches lately.

1 Like

For lunch today I had a really fine example of one of these…

With a generous helping of this…

And this…

…and I’ll be honest, it took everything I could muster to not just burst into ‘Jerusalem’ at the kitchen table.

8 Likes

I think the spam cake in your lungs would have prevented it anyway.

3 Likes

Don’t know, but whatever it is gave me an obnoxious sneezing fit last night. I wish someone would come and remove it from the air. :confused:

2 Likes

WRONG. The spam cake is in my arteries.

4 Likes

spaceghost

Greetings, citizen! Are you getting enough oxygen?

6 Likes

I’ve never had this, but a friend of the family used to make an amazing Pizza Rustica. I should never have let him ascend to the next plane without giving up the recipe.

3 Likes

I’d tell you, but it’s not legal in my state. Not yet anyway. Fingers crossed.

7 Likes

Smoke mostly. I live near all the wildfires

It’s gotten a LOT better than, say, a month ago. But the sky is still mostly just an ugly grey smudge and it is kicking my wife’s asthma up to 11

5 Likes

Your username suggests that you’re interested in an unfinished radio play series called Apotheosis.

2 Likes

It’s medically legal in mine!

4 Likes

Never heard of a Pizza Rustica, but it would appear to be the Mint Juelp to spam cake’s glass of tepid tap water with a bit of pre-chewed spearmint gum in it.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve had Spam Musubi a few times. So I can’t really look down my nose at anyone… (Not saying I was wild about it, but I wanted to be able to say that I’d tried it. :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

I was the same way with the most dangerous game.

4 Likes

Thank you for not disclosing which type of player you were. : P

1 Like

It woulda been off topic outside of a different thread.

2 Likes

That looks fantastic - do you make your own? I want one every year at Christmas (thanks a lot Hogfather for making them look so good) but I can’t find them in Alaska

2 Likes

A decent pork pie is well beyond my limited culinary skills. Thankfully a good one is pretty easy to come by round here, which is great. Not sure my doctor would agree mind you!

3 Likes