What's Going On With Your Weather?

Three days in the 90’s, now cloudy and breezy, highs mid to upper 70’s next 3-5 days.

1 Like

Wow! There’s a little spin off the GA/SC coast and it now has the National Hurricane Centers attention! Currently a 10% chance to develop into something.
Currently got a nice storm that’s retrograding (moving from the east to the west) over my locale now. Might be associated with this coastal storm :open_mouth:

1 Like

Looks like TS Colin could (EDIT: Has) form today off the SC coast but it’s being pushed out to sea so no further threat except along the NC/SC coasts.

1 Like

Well, New England strikes again.

Last night, at about 4 am, a thunderstorm came through. It was pouring hard, it’s still all soaked outside, and the thunder shook the house. Needless to say, sleep was not on the table. But this morning I figured it would be a nice day since, ya know, a big thunderstorm. But instead, it’s unbelievably muggy out.

Really, I have only myself to blame. I should have known better.

It is New England after all.

1 Like

Cold and wet again…

The exact opposite of last year. Ugh…

1 Like

So much for Colin…

4 Likes

Looks like a line of strong storms moving through eastern KY, WVa & VA will be moving through NC and SC tonight around 9-10 if it holds together :open_mouth:
Then tomorrow highs will be back up in the upper 90s with another possibility of strong/severe storms.

1 Like

And I still have to go out this evening to water someone’s plants. Meh.

1 Like

LIKE 119℉

NO, NO I DO NOT LIKE 119℉

1 Like

Severe thunderstorm warning is up till around 9:30 maybe 10pm and this line is not only holding together but looks like it’s intensifying :open_mouth:
Looks like we’ll get a lot of heavy rains, lightning & thunder, straight line winds and possibly some hail!

1 Like

We got lucky, no major issues from the storms but a friend of mine about a mile and a half away has been without power for over an hour now…
He’s supposed to get a home backup generator like I’m getting but has been putting it off, not after tonight’s storms :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s finally summer here. …and I’m now complaining about the heat, but I know it’s not as bad as people are having other places. We’re in the mid-80s and we’re headed for the upper 80s by the end of the week.

However, yesterday, was pretty much perfect for the Fourth. Even I will admit that.

1 Like

Round 2 of severe weather is in store for the mid-Carolinas this afternoon/evening…
My friend was without power for almost 2 hours last night :open_mouth:

1 Like

Rain?! IN JULY?!

1 Like

Today’s High was 98 with atrocious humidity…

1 Like

Oh yay… Another outlined area of severe storms has been posted for my locale that just turned into a Severe Thunderstorm Watch…
At the current rate of movement and development, we could see severe weather by 7pm or after :open_mouth:

Now a Warning :flushed:

1 Like

AAAaaand… the storms are going right around us… Perfect! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Starting to see signs of a large heat wave building in the northeast around mid-month. Not looking forward to that at all. Always makes me nervous when I can’t turn my AC off even at night.

1 Like

Almost 1.5 inches of rain here from 2 am to 7 am.
Forecast calls for some more but the radar is showing it’s probably all over.

1 Like

After 2 days of not getting any rain that was forecast, we finally got a good rain yesterday evening that lasted into the night…
This weekend we have a better chance of rain as a cold front will move through from the north. High Sunday will only be 78 degrees :open_mouth:

1 Like