What's Going On With Your Weather?

Here in Toronto we just had the kind of thunder that is so loud it startles the adults, and now it’s raining so hard I can hardly see my next-door neighbour’s house. Wheee!

3 Likes

Rain has been “on the way” all day…we just got our first big boom of thunder.

The Ohio River Valley has moved on to the “95deg or thunderstorms” portion of the summer.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this is a lie. They’ve promised thunderstorms for days and they don’t materialize. Plz plz plz. Accuweather my entire butt.

At least it’s not 94 like yesterday.

2 Likes

It’s raining here (finally), but according to both the forecast and the radar we should be getting a “poop your pants and say your prayers” wrath of God thunderstorm… and it’s just rain.

I want pyrotechnics.

2 Likes

I just want to be able to dry off after a shower.

2 Likes

Got home from grocery shopping at 8:30 just as some rain started, running back and forth to get everything in and put away, now I’m soaked with sweat.

It’s only 77° out but humidity is close to 90%…

Radar looks like it’s going to be raining for a while, we’ll see if they restart the Phillies game against the Nats.

1 Like

All that rushing to avoid the downpours and then all the red on the radar faded to light green, barely a tenth of an inch of rain all evening.

They still haven’t decided on restarting the Phillies game, crazy, I’ve watched games played in worse rain than this light drizzle all evening.

1 Like

Another muggy 90+ degree day here in the Carolinas. Got storms in the area that are literally less than a mile west of my locale with thunder yet no drops have fallen at my place yet… Figures :weary:

AAAND… Lots of lightning thunder and heavy downpours are here :clap:

3 Likes

So. Hot. I did these temperatures standing on my head no problem in California. In Connecticut it’s totally different because of the humidity. It’s supposed to get cooler starting Wednesday and I can’t wait. Had some good thunder and lightning last night with more to come in the next few days. I’ve noticed that rains often seem to signal a change in temperature here. Could be wrong.