What's with the Giant Servo Head?

Have we discussed this? What is it. Looks like somethings in the giant head, like coffee beans (or are they Cambots?), which spirals down.

The giant head later sinks into the moon.

Thoughts, speculation, serious or humorous, why the giant head, what purpose does it serve?

13 Likes

:musical_note: Who’s that bot with the biiiiiiiiig head… :musical_note:

15 Likes

MST3k-_Giant_Servo_in_the_theater_during_the_end_of_FUTURE_WAR

17 Likes

Oh dang, it does look like it’s a Cambot gumball machine! I assumed it was just gumballs. Good catch.

9 Likes

As a Marvel comics guy, my thought was, “So Tom used to be a Celestial and they’re using his old Celestial head as a hang out?” (see the Guardians film, or in the comics, where the Avengers HQ is a hollowed-out Celestial)

Yeah, I’m a geek.

12 Likes

My guess is Cambot storage, designed to look like a gumball machine, hence the servo lookalikeness.

7 Likes

AN OPTICAL ILLYUSHUUUUUUUUUN

8 Likes

No, I mean the giant head behind Servo (in the pic I posted), the one in the moon, not the one flying by with the opaque head and mic.

2 Likes

looks like a carnival ride to me

2 Likes

Oh! Derp. Haha my bad

2 Likes

I zoomed in on your pic and to me, it looks like a whole mess of “robot friends”, like GPC and Crow. Maybe it’s the dispenser for the crews of hundreds of Simulators of Love.
:thinking:

6 Likes

It’s a certain production member saying hi to a specific group of the fandom. Don’t think about it so hard.

3 Likes

and why is the head transparent?

2 Likes

:notes: “He eats crackers in beddd
With his giant heaaaad…”
:notes:

3 Likes

Because there’s ALWAYS a Big Giant Head in this sci-fi stuff.

2 Likes

Is this one played by Billy S.?

2 Likes

I noticed the head back there, too. I think it’s new this episode? They zoomed out a bit to show the Simulator of Love and the Servo head is either a new addition or was generally out of view when we were looking at the Kingadome before.

I’d assumed it was a giant gumball machine, or a Moonbase attraction designed to look like a giant gumball machine. But, yeah, I think it’s a Cambot dispenser. Good eye.

Matt mentioned they’re planning to expand the Gizmoplex and add some new features to explore. I wonder if we’ll get to start at the Servo head to get our personal Cambot instead of just starting with Cambot floating in the distance for the long shot of the Kingadome.

2 Likes