What's YOUR Problem? A Thread for Griping Part 2 (Part 1)

What about robble?

What about robble robble?

6 Likes

I’ve never fully understood the Hamburglar. Am I supposed to like him? Why is he even there in McDonald land? Can’t the fry guys chase him away?

4 Likes

Pulp Fiction Burger GIF

4 Likes

Yes, he is the McDonaldland’s version of Arsène Lupin, gentleman thief.

Also, there’s a McDonaldland because Sid and Marty Krofft wanted too much money.

2 Likes

The margins are cranked down to their minimum to allow enough space for the manifesto. Bulk mailing can’t be cheap. That’s a lot of effort and expense for something pointless.

The hate is their point.

5 Likes

Well, if you want to get technical, hate is pretty pointless. Unless it’s directed at Microsoft and Bill Gates. Then it’s divine.

Also, my new complaint is a mod caught me composing a letter to the Upright Citizens Brigade here with my email address given as crow [at] bite [dot] me [dot] com and they whacked my knuckles with a Lady Thuringer. I am very upset!!

2 Likes

My mother is currently working to complete the jigsaw puzzle by looking at the picture.

Heresy! Sacrilege!

6 Likes

I have one jigsaw puzzle. My sister gave it to me for Christmas because sister.

We give each other tacky lobster gifts because of our Maine roots, and our mutual distaste for Tacky Crap With Lobsters On It ™.

That lobster is clearly cooked. :lobster: This was payback for a lobster rug.

10 Likes

Who knew Gargons could play the banjo?

11 Likes

Tacky? Perhaps.

But that lobster got GAME, son.

10 Likes

When my mother was a kid, she had a pet turtle (not named Tibby) who her brother knocked out the window and she never saw it again.

Ever since, she’s been buying him turtles for his birthday. For over 70 years.

10 Likes

Good! These creeps will never stop if decent people don’t push back. I’m sorry your stepzoomer had to see that.

I’m up for a rabble, as long as it’s not rabble ROUSING. I’m not into rousing.

Wait, how else do you finish it? Just looking at the pieces? ARE YOU MAD?

Okay I gotta admit I kind of admire this.

9 Likes

Yeah that’s some commitment to familial sparklemotion.

7 Likes

That is how you do jigsaw puzzles… if you aren’t weak.

4 Likes

I prefer to “rassum frasum” myself.
Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

8 Likes

Yeah I’m feeling this today.

4 Likes

This. So much this.

Like I know that I have degenerative disc disease. I also know that the back/hip pain is likely related to that diagnosis (the back moreso than the hip, perhaps, but still, very likely related). But when you present me with random hip pain combined with my hip joint subluxating (fancy word for being partially out of joint) periodically as well, I really start to get nervous. I’m fairly confident it’s related to the soft tissue, so I’m unlikely to need a hip replacement… but that doesn’t negate the possibility of needing some other kind of hip surgery to repair whatever is going on in there, and that is what scares me the most. I don’t WANT to have to have surgery for anything, but… I also realize that I’m 45 years old, and my back is at least twice that (I once had a colonel in the Army tell me at the ripe old age of 27 that my back was approximately 65) if not older, and it’s starting to affect the rest of my body as well.

All this to say, I’m very nervous, but… I will suck it up and drive on. There is light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully.

11 Likes
2 Likes

Spicoli? Is that you?

3 Likes

Now I need bright orange duct tape!! :laughing::laughing:

9 Likes