What's YOUR problem? A thread for griping.

Well, I mean, sure, but there’s only so much of AndrewCrossett to go around, amirite?

4 Likes

No, there’s quite a bit of me.

4 Likes

But a finite amount, right? RIGHT?!?!

cue “Hanover Fist” transformation scene

4 Likes

I’ve got an angle…

But most of me is curved.

5 Likes

Even though I have no plans to go to any high school reunion, I search my class year reunion out of curiosity to see if there’s any for it yet since it’s 1999. The first name that pops up on a link for some alumni site is the worst person I’ve ever known in my life and he even picked the same junior college I went to so I had to see that punk bully for a few more years at times. Just another reason I never friended anyone in that class on Facebook since most were douchebags anyways…just not on his level. Ignorance is bliss.

However, I did get a kick out of hearing from someone in college that the football team there made fun of him.

5 Likes

We’re doing the same, but we also don’t have room anywhere else.

2 Likes

I have learned through experience that there are three things that spending a little extra money on is heartily worthwhile: leg room, a mattress, and a cell phone.

3 Likes

I would add ‘comfortable shoes.’

2 Likes

Your feet and your eyes are worth spending ALOT of extra money on.

3 Likes

I’m achy, tired, and fending off a sinus infection, but I’ve got to woman-up in a bit to drag myself to a ballfield that got at least 2" of rain last night but is “fine” (can’t wait for soaked socks!), slap on my coaching mentality, and fill the air with “Nice try!” (when I’m really thinking the opposite). And should our #7 seed beat the #2 seed, we get to wait around in 99% humidity to do it again.

I’ve enjoyed being an assistant coach for my daughter this year, but… It takes its toll, Mike.

7 Likes

Blech, my allergies are bad today but NOT a sinus infection. It’s okay for you to call in to this sick and rest your body so you can heal. I’m just saying that in case you need an outside person to tell you that it’s okay. :heart: I hope you feel better soon!!!

4 Likes

Meh, it’s a chronic condition for me. The pattern is… Sinusoidal.

I’ll see myself out.

3 Likes

Ugh. And I can’t imagine a previous covid infection helped at all with that. Godspeed to your sinuses. May you get some overcastness so at least it’s not AS hot and humid and there’s a little shade.

2 Likes

BEWARE! Here be politics human beings again!

Dear Princess Confusing-Name-That’s-Half-Random-Numbers-Plus-An-Avi-Which-Suggests-A-Serial-Killer-As-Seen-Through-A-Very-Dirty-Keyhole,

If you want to get on that Big Box Social Media site and endlessly post your bull butter opinions all day long, fine. I suppose the entire internet would only fill a single freight car without that kind of thing. And we all need our hobbies, don’t we?

However, when your buttery blather makes it absolutely clear that you never even read the article or post or watched the segment to which you’re responding, I think I should have the right to have both you and your phone shot straight into the sun.

Twit.

–C.P.

3 Likes

Considering the sort of person being gratuitously flagged nowadays, I think I’m just gonna’ wear this one proudly, in place of my lost but beloved “Regular” badge. [salutes] :us:

2 Likes

A flag here a flag there… This is why we can’t have nice things :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Wow, no idea who that’s directed at, but remind me never to tick you off.:rofl: But look on the bright side, there are plenty of idiots like me here to cheer you up. Have a picture of a kitten. Always makes me feel better.

5 Likes

It’s Flagception. I rant about people who post opinions without bothering to view and process what they’re reacting to. I am in turn flagged by somebody who didn’t read the rant but saw the p-word. It’s the internet circle of life. :lion:

5 Likes

Dern them P-words being all fencive n shtuff :laughing:

2 Likes

Politics T. Prune (picked a peck of pickled peppers)

2 Likes