What's YOUR problem? A thread for griping.

Went to the St Patrick’s Day festivities in downtown to meet up with my parents and some of their friends. Had a couple beers (which they were charging $6 per medium size cup of beer :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: ) and while waiting in line for the port-a-Jon, this guy in front of me with his girlfriend went into the next available port-a-Jon and then she immediately starts talking to me wanting to know my name and who I was here with and other drunk gibberish… As soon as the next one was available, I bolted in before her man got out!
Yeah that’s what I was looking forward to, getting into a drunken Irish fight with some goof because his woman was flirting with me in the port-a-Jon line :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Kid is binge watching South Park and making me reeeally tired of South Park. These are repeat viewings and they. go. on. for. hours just like they did with the stupid Office.

4 Likes

I look at our current social/cultural landscape and it’s my considered opinion that South Park was a HUGE mistake. Like almost everything Nineties, really. :confused:

4 Likes

I was going to reply “Hey! Not everything from the 90s is bad! Remember the soundtrack to Batman?”

But, that wasn’t the 90s…

It was 1989.

My gripe is that it sucks getting old.

Sigh.

2 Likes

I like South Park. But jeebus h. interminable pogo stick give it a break!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m that way about the guitar string squeaking on 90s shoegaze music.

2 Likes

I hate guitar string squeaking too.

1 Like

Except MST3K. Which went national in 89/90. So I guess technically it’s 80s. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

BRUCE! You’re back! This is my non-gripe in the gripe thread!

5 Likes

Yes my friend. I am back. Glad to be missed! I had to unplug a little. The daily posts were beginning to wear me down. I had to take a breather. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Understood. Sometimes we all need a bit of space to get our heads together, but I’m glad to see you back!

3 Likes

Back to griping-

My wife does this thing in her sleep where she hisses. Like a snake or gas escaping. It’s really awful. Anyway, she woke me up doing it around 3:30 so I had to wake her up and make her move since that stops it. Then the dogs got restless. Then I had to go to the bathroom which meant the dogs got to get up and get their treats and get fed.

Anyway, I’ve been up since 3:30.

1 Like

That’s a normal wake up time for me, but then again I go to bed around 7:30pm and I don’t have those interruptions…
Good luck on catching up on your lost sleep :open_mouth:

1 Like

I am usually in bed by 9, but I have to get up whenever the dogs make me.

Does she grind her teeth in her sleep?

1 Like

I don’t believe so. It’s just this weird thing she does. And if she rolls over, it stops.

I just made an online order… for t-shirts, not food or anything like that… and was prompted to give a tip. 10%, 15% or 20%.

1 Like

The tipping thing is getting out of hand.

2 Likes

My tip: Don’t eat yellow snow :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Has she been tested for sleep apnea?

1 Like