What's YOUR problem? A thread for griping.

Dr. Richard Kimble has been looking for the drummer for Def Leppard.

3 Likes

Did the kid escape with his life?

If Rick himself didn’t curb kick him, every Leppard fan within half a mile would.

5 Likes

So…

Got up, fed the cat, drank some OJ and setup the home office for the “joy” of dealing with Tickmaster to get parking for the all-star race…

ugh…

Purchase failed multiple times.

Gave up on trying to get the on-site parking and switched to trying to get the 9mi away parking…

After several attempts, purchase went through.

Then, I get two emails.

Both the on-site parking and off-site parking purchases went through.

So, I’ve now paid twice for parking.

And once was going to be more than I wanted in the first place.

If this wasn’t something special I was trying to do for my mom, I’d cancel the whole thing.

I’ll never go to another NASCAR race where TicketMaster is involved, that’s for sure.

Grumble.

I hope the S14 KS isn’t too close, because my wallet will be hurting for a while after this.

4 Likes

You can’t return/cancel one of them? (I’ve never dealt with TicketMaster only heard the horror stories … which is why I don’t deal with TicketMaster)

3 Likes

I don’t know. I checked the regs and drummers aren’t even in season. Florida’s weird, though.

2 Likes

It’s been nicknamed ‘Tricket Master’ because of their shady practices.
I’ve never dealt with them either and have no plans to.

4 Likes

Adam Conover did a video which is about Ticketmaster (not just about Ticketmaster). We probably shouldn’t discuss it because it’s political- and has NSFW language- but it’s an interesting watch if you search for it.

5 Likes

I believe so, but it won’t refund the full amount.

Since there was heated debate over which one to get, going to wait until the traffic on the site slows down, then find out what option my mom prefers.

Then, will see what I can get back.

2 Likes

Oh, I loved Adam Ruins Everything, and he is MORE than welcome to ruin Ticketmaster as far as I’m concerned.

4 Likes

It was a great show. He’s starting to do YouTube videos, both “ruining” stuff and interviews. His channel is good.

3 Likes

Just open an umbrella over the parts we’re not supposed to be seeing.

4 Likes

It’s not visually NSFW. He just swears a lot.

5 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Yeah, not like this pair of boobys I found on the internet.

8 Likes

Great Tits.

6 Likes

This place is out of control.

6 Likes

What about some humongous melons?

7 Likes

The mods are clearly all getting drunk in Aruba today. How else do you explain all the pictures of wangs that keep appearing in my DMs ? :scream_cat:

5 Likes

Well, let’s at least be equal-opportunity about this.

5 Likes
5 Likes