What's YOUR problem? A thread for griping.

:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Happiest of anniversaries (yesterday) to y’all! :smiley:

9 Likes

< not a gripe> Thank you! 15 years! We spent last night at the ball diamonds, so we’re celebrating tonight. </not a gripe>

Gripe:
:running_woman:t3: … :racing_car:
me … a cold

9 Likes

Katie made my boss change a policy at work that will make things far more difficult for me in order to literally save less than $5 from a single customer. Mind you, we have customers who spend $10,000 with us.

8 Likes

I’ll lift a mug high to those 15 years!

And speediest of recoveries to ya from that cold, aye.

7 Likes

Thanks much! The cold hasn’t caught me yet, but I feel it gaining on me.

6 Likes

[quote=β€œoptiMSTie, post:8637, topic:16863, full:true”]

@optiMSTie :
Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

5 Likes

Katie is the reason for shampoo instructions.

7 Likes

hurley

THE NUMBERS ARE BAD THE NUMBERS ARE BAD

4 Likes

And lo, at the very dawn of Time itself, there appeared a persistent and uncomfortable Itch in the buttcrack of the World. This Itch was known as Katie.

(I’m sorry, folks, I’ve had some wine and it makes me dramatic.)

7 Likes

Katie is the reason that commercials for the Guess Who game feature the disclaimer: β€œGame cards do not actually talk.”

6 Likes

YOU WILL APOLOGIZE FOR NOTHING ; YOU ARE A DELIGHT HERE

lol

5 Likes

Katie was a slippery baby.

4 Likes

Me too! Let’s put on a show!

5 Likes

Katie likes to tear the pages out of mystery books that reveal who did it and why.

5 Likes

I watched a teacher cut the last chapter out of every copy of And Then There Were None for our class. The act scarred and fascinated me.

1 Like

THE HELL?

1 Like

It was so that no one would skip ahead and find out whodunnit. That was its own assignment. This was in the days before Wikipedia, after all.

4 Likes

Oh, wow… that’s… wow. Oof.

5 Likes

Happy anniversary!

5 Likes

Grabs some :popcorn: :open_mouth:

4 Likes