What's YOUR problem? A thread for griping.

Don’t worry. A passing dog will still eat it.

3 Likes

I feel like liking the popular music of an era is an obligation of teens and they just don’t fulfill their obligations like they used to.

4 Likes

So I was supposed to have surgery today, but yesterday they called and told me the insurance never went through. We called the insurance and they said they were told the surgery was cancelled, which is total BS. So we have to go through the whole process again and wait for another opening and meanwhile I live in discomfort.

1 Like

I’m so sorry, friend! U.S. healthcare is completely broken.

4 Likes

Oh, UGH! I am so sorry to hear that! This healthcare-for-profit crap has got to go. I hate that this is jerking you around like this.

5 Likes

Due to a recent death in my family, it occurs to me that I’m the only thing standing in between a literally psychotic person and an inheritance. :grimacing:

4 Likes

We should simply revoke every elected official’s taxpayer-funded healthcare. I believe this would be a good start on the road to universal nationalized care.

Step 2: Public pantsings.

Step 3: Force them to all karaoke “It Serves Me Right To Suffer,” accompanied by a monkey on bagpipes.

8 Likes

I’m very sorry, man. I wish I had more to offer and more to say, but what I have to offer and say, I do so as emphatically as I can. Here’s hoping you get an opening much sooner rather than later, and you take good care out there in the meantime, do whatever you have to for yourself.

5 Likes

We are working hard on it. Thankfully, my wife’s (I have insurance through her) benefits office has been really helpful and has told the doctor that they will do whatever is necessary to help, so hopefully this will be rectified soon, but I’m pretty upset about it anyway.

6 Likes

OH NO! I was gonna eat that cake, but now it’s all wet and now I don’t think I want any…

8 Likes

And I’m sorry but I’ll never have the recipe again.

5 Likes

I mean, you could just look at your search history. It’s probably right at the top.

4 Likes

Oh no.

2 Likes

I cleared my browser history. It was an ephemeral moment that is now lost.

OH NO!

1 Like
3 Likes

I need to rewatch The Big Lebowski again :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s a classic

3 Likes

Oh no! I am having surgery Monday – to hopefully fix the thing that inspired me to start this topic, in fact – and I would be SO ANGRY if this happened. So angry they’d probably tell me I can’t have surgery due to my blood pressure going through the roof. I hope the benefits folks fix it for you stat!

7 Likes

Good luck to you!

5 Likes

Good luck!!

5 Likes