When do we think they will Announce a Season 14?

I’ve seen multiple people this week mention not using or fully utilizing the Gizmoplex. So I think that will be a big opportunity.

1 Like

The Gizmoplex doesn’t support Airplay with Crome, so no, I don’t use the web page much.

3 Likes

As soon as I can work the G-plex with a remote from my couch, I’m there.

2 Likes

I have to say, while the Gizmoplex is a fun idea and obviously has fans, I have used it for only a few minutes over the past several months. I tend to stick with the app available for Roku or my iPhone. I just find it easier and quicker.

4 Likes

To be fair (to be faaaaiiirrrr), you’re still using the Gizmoplex if you use one of the apps. The virtual theater is just one option to access it. Many routes to access the same platform.

26 Likes

I stand corrected.

I sit corrected.

I have a tricky back.

Okay, seriously … I don’t have a tricky back.

Really seriously, thanks for the correction there. I should have really taken note after stopping a movie on one app and being able to start up in another at the same point. Makes sense.

6 Likes

Don’t feel bad - you’re not alone. Except my back is a little grumpy as we stagger deeper into my forties.

3 Likes

to be fair GIF

4 Likes

When The Lawgiver says it’s time for them to do so.

3 Likes

I will pay any amount of Quatloos to get a season 14 made

6 Likes

I will pay ten bars of latinum and throw in a rare, withdrawn President Dukakis pog.

3 Likes

I am prepared once again to pledge at—

Ludicrous Speed!

7 Likes

Lawgiver! A Triskelion reference! Spaceballs!

GOD DO I LOVE THIS!!!

8 Likes

We are a proudly weird bunch. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Animated GIF

3 Likes

Blink twice if you have secretly been writing season 14 and had to sign a NDA.

10 Likes

But seriously, folks, I’m willing to do whatever is within my power to keep this creative team together. Season 13 has been so strong, plus all the bonus content, and that’s all the convincing I need.

9 Likes

That, and I want to do it just to spite certain nimrods on a certain other site who bawww that it’s “a money grab,” “not funny,” and so on.

I try and make it my business to keep people with no taste good and mad. :angel:

8 Likes

I’m willing to find you power. Maybe some solar panels, windmills, a water mill, for good measure

2 Likes

Cool. When we lived in Colorado we built a cabin that ran on solar and wind power.

2 Likes