When loving backers love

I just want to say that I love you guys.

This Kickstarter and group has really helped me get through the last few years. I truly appreciate the community here and I love that it has not devolved into a place of harsh recriminations as did so much of the internets.

Thanks for being your smart, kind, geeky selves!

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

30 Likes

Hey, I gotta flip this script: thank you for being a part of this community and for being you.

This is a fantastic group here. Like I’ve said often and sincerely: greatest fanbase in the universe.

mst3khug

15 Likes

I’m with @optiMSTie, this is a wonderful place because of you. That goes for everyone: these forums are the beautiful thing they are because of the positivity, commitment, and good humor of every single person on here. You help us all get through our tough times too, and I thank you and everyone else out there!

9 Likes

Sometimes I just lurk because of dissociating or being overwhelmed, but knowing this group is here has meant an incredible amount to me over what has been a difficult year. I love y’all, RAM chips for everyone!

15 Likes

There are not enough +1s in the whole universe for me to express how much I vehemently agree with this.

10 Likes

This! Same here. Went into lurk mode for the last few events. But a new Gamera episode was just what I needed to get me back in the groove for a while. I’m going to enjoy this turtle-meat-fueled stint of normal for as long as I can. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So much word to this.

Joel really was onto something when he said that “the right people will get this,” and here we are among all the -right- people.

I hear that.

I deal with generalized anxiety disorder, depression, and OCD on the regular, so sometimes, I just hang back and observe (without wearing a purple cape or walking around with my brain in a carrying dish, of course).

So yeah, knowing that folks are here rocking these conversations out and representing good ambassadors for this show… it really is something.

And just know that we’re all here for moral support as needed. It’s as you’ve said, it could (and has) been a challenging and difficult year for so many of us, but these forums have done a lot to counteract those challenges and those difficulties.

AND HELL YES, RAM CHIPS :smiley:

picardcheers

(Different show, but y’all pick up what I’m throwing down.)

14 Likes

I love you guys!

Golden Girls Reaction GIF

9 Likes

Thanks for reminding me to break out my purple cape! I do actually have one, it just doesn’t get a lot of use in the summer

4 Likes

I tried to use this gif in the original post and it said it was too big! Lies lol

2 Likes

Amen, brother, and right back at y’all.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :smiley:

4 Likes

Exactly this^

I have complex PTSD, generalized anxiety disorder, persistent depressive disorder, and a whole lot of ADHD. It is wonderful to have a little safe space here with my weirdo geeky peeps!

Breakfast Club Movie GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

14 Likes

Much respect and more power to ya.

Couldn’t agree more!

9 Likes

Your hug is on wings virtually.

5 Likes

I am proud to be a MSTie and this forum affirms this each and every day!

Like everyone else, some days are better than others but this community always comes though. I’m so grateful to everyone here and always glad to do my part to keep this place welcoming to all!

Thank you!

5 Likes

Getting ready to move, I’ve been doing less on here the last bit and next week, when the move starts, I’ll probably not be on at all, but I have quite enjoyed this forum.

7 Likes

Here’s wishing you the very best with the move.

We’ve certainly enjoyed seeing you around here - and we’ll look forward to seeing you back here when you get everything situated!

4 Likes

Best of luck with the move to this part of the country.

6 Likes

Thanks! Considering I’ve spent most of the last ten years with all my stuff confined to two rooms, I can’t believe how much stuff I’ve accumulated. It’s crazy! :slight_smile:

So far, everything has been going as smoothly as it could. Here’s hoping that continues. I’m going to have to buy a bed when I get there. I have plenty of bookcases but no bed. :smiley:

4 Likes

:point_down: just keeps being true!

9 Likes