Could have sworn I saw Sept 10th somewhere…
None of that has been decided (or at least stated) yet. September 10 is the deadline to return surveys, maybe that’s what you saw?
September 10 was the date in @ivan 's weekly update #34, but that was right before Ida hit the Alternaversal offices knocking out their power & internet for a while. I haven’t seen a revised date posted anywhere—I’m guessing that will be clarified publicly soon.
Being that the original date is like 3 days away, I think it’s safe to assume it has been postponed. I know I haven’t received any information
Hold tight folks! More info is coming soon, there are been some changing factors and we are doing our best to work things out. Stand by and we’ll get you more info as soon as possible.
We’ve now messaged everyone at Experiment 400 and above on Kickstarter to confirm, but the first VIRTUAL SET VISIT has been postponed for two weeks, until September 24.
Remember to have your avatars vaccinated before your virtual visit. There’s a nasty Windows variant going around.