Where are you from?

I thought it would be cool to start a thread to learn where all my fellow MSTies are!

Denver, CO

I’m from Oklahoma, and have lived in Alaska and Texas.

26 Likes

These days I live in Columbus, OH. I grew up in Tennessee (near Knoxville) and lived in Georgia for about 13 years.

11 Likes

I’m originally from Oklahoma, too, but I’ve also lived in South Texas, and have been in California for over 20 years. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Live in North Georgia. Originally from Florida.

6 Likes

Where in OK & Texas?

I’m from Mustang (outside of OKC) and most recently lived in Tulsa.
In Texas I lived in the Rio Grande Valley, Harlingen, Brownsville, Port Isabel.

7 Likes

Fargo, North Dakota

7 Likes

Born in NE Ohio (Perry/Lake County)…
Lived in Wilmington, NC
Went to NC State University (Raleigh)
Lived in West Palm Beach, FL
And presently live in Apex, NC (“The PEAK of Good Living”)

8 Likes

Where else but Buford, GA?

7 Likes

Born and bred Indianapolis, IN. I currently live close enough to Louisville, KY that I could probably throw a frisbee there.

8 Likes

from Somerville, MA but have spent 2/3 of my life in AZ. Currently Tempe.

8 Likes

I grew up in Clearwater, Florida. And at around mid-2012, my family and I moved to Washington.

4 Likes

Born and raised in the Great Garden State of New Jersey. Gets a bad rap but it’s such a cool and diverse state!

7 Likes

Washington, the state. Always gotta throw that in. :wink:

More specifically, born and bred in Yakima. Spent 22 years in the Air Force, so have lived lots of places.

9 Likes

Wine country of the northern San Francisco Bay Area.

7 Likes

Iowa!

(Don’t ask me about Corn Detasseling. :stuck_out_tongue: )

11 Likes

Born in Alaska, lived primarily in Washington (state) and Oregon. Now living in Washington.

6 Likes

Miami, OK, when very young then outside Philadelphia, PA, for most of my life, with brief stints in Denmark and Japan.

7 Likes

Space Coast of Florida! It is an amazing thing being able to step out my front door and watch rockets launch. :rocket:

11 Likes

I’m from the mitten - Michigan.

7 Likes

I’m from parts unknown…

Or Minneapolis, MN.

6 Likes