Where are you from?

I thought it would be cool to start a thread to learn where all my fellow MSTies are!

Denver, CO

I’m from Oklahoma, and have lived in Alaska and Texas.

23 Likes

These days I live in Columbus, OH. I grew up in Tennessee (near Knoxville) and lived in Georgia for about 13 years.

9 Likes

I’m originally from Oklahoma, too, but I’ve also lived in South Texas, and have been in California for over 20 years. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Live in North Georgia. Originally from Florida.

5 Likes

Where in OK & Texas?

I’m from Mustang (outside of OKC) and most recently lived in Tulsa.
In Texas I lived in the Rio Grande Valley, Harlingen, Brownsville, Port Isabel.

6 Likes

Fargo, North Dakota

6 Likes

Born in NE Ohio (Perry/Lake County)…
Lived in Wilmington, NC
Went to NC State University (Raleigh)
Lived in West Palm Beach, FL
And presently live in Apex, NC (“The PEAK of Good Living”)

8 Likes

Where else but Buford, GA?

7 Likes

Born and bred Indianapolis, IN. I currently live close enough to Louisville, KY that I could probably throw a frisbee there.

7 Likes

from Somerville, MA but have spent 2/3 of my life in AZ. Currently Tempe.

7 Likes

I grew up in Clearwater, Florida. And at around mid-2012, my family and I moved to Washington.

3 Likes

Born and raised in the Great Garden State of New Jersey. Gets a bad rap but it’s such a cool and diverse state!

6 Likes

Washington, the state. Always gotta throw that in. :wink:

More specifically, born and bred in Yakima. Spent 22 years in the Air Force, so have lived lots of places.

8 Likes

Wine country of the northern San Francisco Bay Area.

7 Likes

Iowa!

(Don’t ask me about Corn Detasseling. :stuck_out_tongue: )

10 Likes

Born in Alaska, lived primarily in Washington (state) and Oregon. Now living in Washington.

5 Likes

Miami, OK, when very young then outside Philadelphia, PA, for most of my life, with brief stints in Denmark and Japan.

6 Likes

Space Coast of Florida! It is an amazing thing being able to step out my front door and watch rockets launch. :rocket:

10 Likes

I’m from the mitten - Michigan.

6 Likes

I’m from parts unknown…

Or Minneapolis, MN.

6 Likes