WHERE are you right now? (Travel, concerts, treks, etc)

This guy was in attendance as well.

7 Likes

Did he sing Kiss From A Rose?

4 Likes

No- he told me its inclusion in Batman Forever soured him on the tune. Then he launched into a 28-minute version of Crazy with his seagull friend. The kazoo solo was epic.

2 Likes

Like schling schlong boy and Jon Arbuckle, chillin with cat and watching Veronica Mars.

And, yes, that is Sports.
American Psycho Point GIF

3 Likes

Kitty!!! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

With Mrs. Hippy at Oktoberfest Belleville:

This was from yesterday, today I will be sporting my new MST3k 3D Moon shirt.

11 Likes

Yasss!

1 Like

6 Likes

Welcome to my humble abode.

4 Likes

Off to get my flu shot at Kaiser.

4 Likes

Waiting a week to get mine. Got my COVID shot last week and I want to stagger them because last time I got both together and they kicked my butt.

My nurse said, “We have a bleeder” and my mind went right to this.
ben stiller weiner GIF

1 Like

The giant fiberglass muskie in Hayward.

The trees are past peak but still lovely.

7 Likes

Just got back from Denver, CO. Casa Bonita checked off the bucket list!

6 Likes

Awesome!!

2 Likes

So seriously, how was it? Going now when you aren’t guaranteed food poisoning is a bit of a cheat. LOL! I haven’t been yet (I think they are still only doing reservations through their mailing list)

1 Like

Yeah, my father-in-law got tickets through the mailing list since it’s still in “beta,” and I was in town for T-Giving, so we went. My mother-in-law was definitely reticent about returning, having deemed it “disgusting” back in the 80s, but even she was impressed by pretty much everything they’ve done. Food was great (if not a little generic), ambiance was on-point, “shows” were fun, and there’s little easter eggs all over the place (example: we sat in the “mine” and every once in a while you can hear the South Park underwear gnomes singing in the distance). Highly recommend.

2 Likes

Dang…I need to get my buns to Colorado!!!

PROGRESS!

4 Likes