where to find the t-shirts from team crow vs team servo

Thanks! Didn’t want to miss my chance to relive Jimmy the Juggler in card game form.

2 Likes

jugglers are really just mimes with weapons

1 Like

Was just on the jackbox site and it looks like, for each matchup on Champ’d Up, you CAN buy shirts, if thats your jam

Or bad guy made of jam

1 Like

The difference is the MST production does not receive money from sales on the Jackbox site. If you want to support the potential for more new episodes, you need to purchase through the Zazzle site.

4 Likes

thanks. i’ve been perusing them here.

As much as I love the timeless beauty of Bad Man Made of Jelly I am leaning towards Shrugasaurus.
Seems a perfect match for a non-threatening super villain to face off against this months featured not-so superheroes…

3 Likes

From the Upper Mehsozoic.

1 Like

The shirts are here!
I’ve got Love the Demon You’re With in gray and the thought provoking My Skin Hurts in red.
They are nice looking and very soft.
Does anyone remember who drew My Skin Hurts?

3 Likes

Very good and valid point. One I didn’t consider until you mentioned it. I too have larger size lady parts :rofl:

I WENT TO A PARTY WEARING MY TEAM CROW SHIRT AND TWO PEOPLE WERE WEARING LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE SHIRTS AND NONE OF US KNEW IN ADVANCE???

I love this fandom and I love that I can also tell people about the silly livestream this fandom made

7 Likes

FYI: TODAY only t-shirts at Zazzle (where the MST3K Jackbox merch is) are 40% off!

I love my Oops My Life shirt but have long wished I’d gone one size larger so I just ordered two more of them
https://www.zazzle.com/crow_vs_servo_oops_my_life_t_shirt-235901810106370376

4 Likes

I had ordered the Crow v Servo shirt and unfortunately lots of the design flaked off after the first washing. Love the shirt, but kind of bummed about print quality.

1 Like

I would maybe contact their customer service. I bought the same shirt and it has been through the wash, I dunno, a dozen times(?) and it’s fine. Clearly has been worn and washed, but no flaking.

2 Likes