Where to watch MST3K?

That title is a bit misleading. What I am looking for is, of all the places to watch the show, which, if any, benefit the creators financially?

11 Likes

Besides giving them money (say for live shows or Shoutfactory! box set purchases), they probably get a cut of the ad revenue on http://mst3k247.com.

3 Likes

The MST3K channels in YouTube and Twitch.

3 Likes

If you buy episodes from rifftrax.com, the money is distributed to the people in the show. You can also buy the reboot seasons there. Not all released episodes are available as yet, but they’ve released a fairly large number with introductions by members of the cast (mostly the RT people and Bridget and Mary Jo).

2 Likes

Peacock TV has a dozen or so episodes.

ShoutFactoryTV had many episodes on their website.

PlutoTv has an MST3k channel.

3 Likes

Does Comet still air MST3K episodes?

1 Like

Not last I checked

1 Like

You can also watch many episodes on TubiTV.

4 Likes

There’s a network called Z Living that sporadically airs episodes ( mostly on weekends ). I have my DVR set to record MST3K so I don’t miss it. Recently, they have been airing season 1

2 Likes

I don’t have a subscription but it’s also on AMC+ and AMC+'s Amazon channel.

1 Like

Seeing all these options to watch MST3K is so astonishing. Doesn’t seem all that long ago the options were limited to Rhino VHS and “Circulating”.

5 Likes

I’ve bought the episodes I really like or feel I should have. Otherwise it’s Netflix, Prime, or Pluto.

1 Like