Where will you be seeing #MST3KLive??

Now that dates have been announced. Where will you be seeing the MST3K Live Time Bubble Tour???

During the previous tours, I have helped coordinate meet ups at tour locations (even if I wasn’t local). I am hoping to do that again so MSTies have a chance to meet each other! If you are interested in being a host at a MSTie Meet Up in your area, let me know!

11 Likes

Since I’m in Washington, I’ll be watching the show at the Moore Theatre in Seattle!!!

UPDATE 7/9/21: As of this morning, I bought the ticket!

6 Likes

Most likely Minneapolis, MN - The Pantages Theatre

7 Likes

I might get out to see the show in Washington DC. I’m still very hesitant to be in a crowded place with people though. I’d totally buy a ticket to watch remotely or pay for a download, if the options become available.

6 Likes

I will be there for the Nov. 27 show. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll be watching on my dreams. Between COVID-19, travel, family, and blowing my MST3K budget on the Kickstarter, I’m a good ways away from any live shows. I’m praying for downloads someday.

6 Likes

Same as @NotTVsFrank, I won’t be able to see it in person. For some reason, MST3K Live tends to shun Las Vegas. :cry:

3 Likes

Keeping my fingers crossed for something near me in Canada but most tours (not just MST3K) tend to favour Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto. The closest of those places is an 11+ hour drive. I’ve love to go to a live show some day but I think my best hope will be a recording.

4 Likes

Nothing close enough to me yet, hoping when they add some more dates that I’ll be able to catch a live show.

5 Likes

Michigan Science Theater is back! We’ll be seeing them in Kalamazoo! No Retreat No Surrender simply KILLED and we look forward to more :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Des Moines!

1 Like

San Diego! :+1:

1 Like

Hopefully, I’ll make it in my town in November. This looks like an interesting film to riff. Helps that it’s early Emmerich too!

1 Like

Indianapolis or Cinci! :thinking:

4 Likes

I’m in a similar boat. I might be able to get to a show if it came to Columbus, but since there are shows on the list for Cincinnati and Cleveland, I’m guessing Columbus won’t be hosting one this time around.

2 Likes

Milwaukee, WI. Just got VIP tickets.

4 Likes

AWWWW YYYYYYEAAAAAHHHH BOOOYYYYYY!!!

5 Likes

Anyone have difficulty with the promo code for pre-sales? I’m trying to buy for the Los Angeles show, and the code in the Kickstarter email is coming up as invalid.

1 Like

Call the theater directly, and have the code handy

4 Likes

I’m hoping there’s an Austin date announced later this month, if not, I might go to Dallas.

1 Like