Where'd everybody go?

I’m talkin’ ta myself here :joy:

9 Likes

Can’t talk - watching Prince Of Darkness and it’s keeping me busy willing it to be a slightly better film than it actually is.

9 Likes

Peace Godzilla GIF

5 Likes

I’m getting ready for my date with Alexander Phipps.

11 Likes

Feeling squishy?

4 Likes

Mega-squishy.

4 Likes

Noshing on fruit. :yum:

Making up a grocery list. :cut_of_meat: :cut_of_meat: :cut_of_meat:

Trying like mad to finish a blasted picture for the first time since the end of July. :confused:

4 Likes

Weekends are a ghost town around here

Laugh Lol GIF by PG Tips

9 Likes

Sorry, was cleaning the lint trap in my dryer.

6 Likes

Sorry about that, I have to work overnights delivering these packages for this Mr. Blake. Real swell guy!

9 Likes

I’ve been taking time off from bootblacking to feed my mynah bird.

8 Likes

It’s Sunday. So that means church and then dinner and then family coming over to visit. :slight_smile: Everyone just left and I’m free for the rest of the evening. A chance for isolation until I go to work tomorrow.

6 Likes

It really feels like it wouldn’t take much to be a better movie, and it’s so weirdly underwhelming for such a great concept with some great moments.

Willing it to be better is time well spent, I think.

As for me, this past week has been a nightmare of long shifts at work followed by long hours of homework so that I didn’t have anything to worry about for school while my girlfriend is visiting this weekend. And then we’ve been ridiculously busy every single day since she’s gotten here. So it’s been exhausting as heck and I’ve barely had time to check on anything :woozy_face:
(Been fun, though!)

7 Likes

I’ve had a week. I just came back home after my vacation to the Dominican Republic.

6 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t3:
Here I am!

5 Likes

I’m watching Teenage Strangler at the moment

4 Likes

Some went to market;
Some stayed home.
Some had roast beef;
Some had none…

7 Likes

Working during the week, and doing a lot on weekends, plus going to the movie theater a lot recently. I live 20 minutes from Disneyland and recently got an annual pass, so going there a lot. Plus Universal Studios, an hour away, I have a pass there too. Then there’s Aquafit and kayaking, actually getting some exercise… just not spending as much time staring at my phone as I used to. I’ll be back around though!

Aren’t you glad you asked?

5 Likes

I’m… around…

4 Likes

Get. Me. DOWWNNNNNNNN!

2 Likes