Where's ROCKETSHIP X-M from Season 2 Episode 1?

SuperCuttie, thanks for the YT reminder, caught Rocketship X-M and enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Aaaaaaannnnnndddd it’s gone.
… Great.

2 Likes

Well, damn.

Gotta say, kinda surprised that it lasted as long as it did before getting taken down.

2 Likes

And this is why we always whisper, “Keep Circulating the Tapes”

4 Likes

And the episode’s been purged from Dailymotion as well!

1 Like

WHAT

Oh, damn… that stinks something fierce. They’re playing for keeps this time, it would seem!

3 Likes

Well, at least we got the host segments.

3 Likes

It’s an important mantra, too!

4 Likes

I’d be tickled if my old tape of this episode was alive and kicking somewhere still. In fact, I think I was going to be away when it was being rerun and I begged the downstairs neighbors to tape it for me. Which they did.

3 Likes

I have my VHS tapes of all the Sci-Fi eps, but I’m treating them as if they’re as fragile as dreams. I’m gonna have to get them digitally transferred someday.

And good on your neighbors to do that for ya!

3 Likes

I have a personally recorded VHS copy and the Volume XVII Shout! DVD set. So I definitely have insurance.

I have a feeling it’ll be back up on online eventually. You can’t stop determined MSTies!

3 Likes

I have to add: I grabbed the box set and The Final Sacrifice is described as a “shocking inclusion” and the personal case says MSTies long believed they’d never see this “masterpiece” on DVD.

Shout! seriously deserves major props for finding a way of getting it released, even if it was briefly.

3 Likes

2 Likes