Which host or bot is your personality twin?

Personally, Crow would be my personality twin.

8 Likes

Tom Servo: for my stressful/worried, mature, and singing side
Crow: for my immature side
Growler: for my laid-back and piano playing side

7 Likes

Iā€™ve always compared my personality to a blend of Tom Servo and nu-GPC, though I see bits of almost every host in me too.

And Iā€™m told I have my Kinga moments. :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

4 Likes

Given my tendency towards being acerbic and not applying myself to things I donā€™t care about and being exactly the sort of person who would make plans that end with ā€œBreach hull; all dieā€ (underlined AND highlighted!) I would be more a Crow.

9 Likes

Iā€™d love to be more like Growler.

5 Likes

Nice use of the word ā€˜acerbic.ā€™ Have an extra :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Iā€™m very much a Tom Servo, by which I mean I am very much like Kevin Murphy, as described in The Amazing Colossal Episode Guide by Jim Mallon: ā€œbig lazy dumb guy from Chicago.ā€

6 Likes

Maybe Tom Servo, a bit pompous and square, trying to make sense of the nonsensical. Or maybe Cambot, getting it done in the background without seeking the limelight.

9 Likes

I am totes M. Waverly, which is a little depressing for we who consider ourselves to be Toms. But no. Iā€™m clearly an M. Waverly.

8 Likes

Joel. Heā€™s the dad and I like dad jokesā€¦

10 Likes

Just CROOOOW!

4 Likes

Cambot. Most people forget I am even there until they need me. So I try to just do my job and stay busy.

8 Likes

I really identify with Jonahā€™s quirky/nerdy attitude and upbeat nature (like when he geeks out over a movieā€™s technical effects). Also, the glasses.

4 Likes

Original Blend Crow T. Robot (by Trace) is definitely mine.

3 Likes

crow - trace eraā€¦snarky and silly

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m most like Jonah, in that Iā€™m kind of nerdy and love to sing, and I try to stay upbeat! Sometimes Iā€™m a little awkward and Max-ish, though :laughing:

5 Likes

Dr. Forrester, if weā€™re being honest.

6 Likes

Gypsy - Iā€™m usually the one keeping things running while you spinach chins are off goofing around.

7 Likes

Interesting question! I think probably Trace-era Crow, although a lot of his commentary is just in my head, and not what I say out loud.

2 Likes

Iā€™m probably a Tom

3 Likes