Which host or bot is your personality twin?

Crow. But specifically Crow in this host segment.

tumblr_nm952cgsVI1qgk5ago1_500

5 Likes

Not exactly on topic, but
fbfa83fa5ed4853f517c83d6653162cb

5 Likes

Not a host or a bot but I gotta say I really ā€œgetā€ Pearl. Not so much the desire to take over the world but her fingernail hold on patience. When Mary Jo flipped off her computer/us during the summer film series I laughed so hard because thatā€™s precisely what I would have done.

8 Likes

Crow is comfortable with himself and knows his limitations. Thatā€™s why I identify with him. Servo, on the other hand, reminds me occasionally of Family Guyā€™s Brian, who likes to give the impression heā€™s sophisticated but is really a poser.

2 Likes

Which episode is this from? (I donā€™t recognize the image :grimacing:)

1 Like

Iā€™ve always felt an affinity to Tom Servo: portly, a whit that suggest a bit more learned, developing crushes on creepy girls.
BUT, my best friend named her cat Tom Servo, and once when cheering her up I told her she was the Tom Servo to my Crow, and I can be wild, come up with off the wall things, and be pretty curious, so Crow fits me well.

AND, Growler being essential Rowlf, the Muppet I most identify with, also brings another contender.

ALSO, in college I gained the nickname ā€œTVā€™s TraVā€ due to that similarity (which included early gray hair)

1 Like

Thatā€™s from episode 612, ā€œThe Starfighters.ā€ Crow is attempting to log on to the Information Super Highway. Eventually he succeeds, and is able to play Four Person Boogers.

1 Like

Although I like Crow better, I have to admit that my personality is more like Tom Servoā€™s. Bossy, a little pompous, and easily upset by his wise-cracking younger brother.

2 Likes

TOTES Servo. Iā€™ve been watching for years and have a tendency to comment through movies, too. SOOOOOO many times Iā€™ve watched an episode of MST3K, made an observation, and seconds later, Servo says something right there with me.

One of the best was in ā€œJungle Goddess,ā€ when they are escaping the tribal mob and the so-called ā€œJungle Goddessā€ herself falls and hurts her ankleā€¦ Iā€™m all ā€œOh Geez! Really?! After all those years in the jungle sheā€™s been fine, but TODAY she falls?ā€ and Tomā€™s all, ā€œOh Geezā€¦ come onā€¦ā€ just a split second after me.

I know a lot of the episodes and what the riffs are, but I donā€™t know 'em all, and this usually happens each time I get to see a new one.

5 Likes

Was Boogers a real game? Is it playable on the internet now?

1 Like

I honestly donā€™t know.

Hey MSTies! Little help? Was ā€œBoogersā€ real?

1 Like

For the bots Iā€™m either Cambot (for my love of photography and cinema) or M. Waverly (because Iā€™d like to be cool and hip but Iā€™m really a throwback to vaudeville).

Otherwise I wouldnā€™t mind being Dr. Donna St. Phibes, with my love of unusual nature. But honestly Iā€™m probably Dr. Erhardt.

1 Like

Itā€™s real and spectacular.

(I donā€™t really know anything about it but it came up earlier this week: I looked it up, it was a real game and you can still play it.)

3 Likes

The Starfighters

1 Like

Ardy. Just doinā€™ my job. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Probably Crow as portrayed by Trace. I sometimes panic while making sandwiches.

2 Likes

It sure was!

3 Likes

Good questionā€¦ probably (Kevinā€™s) Tom Servo (Joel era). Heā€™s got MUCH better pipes, but Iā€™ll sing anythingā€¦ much to the dismay of my fam (like Tomā€™s was often to Joelā€™s dismay :rofl:).

1 Like

Probably Tom Servo.

2 Likes

Easily a mix between Joelā€™s exasperated love for the bots, similar to any cat owner with their cats and Cambot, in the background but supporting the main show.

2 Likes