Which host will be hosting each episode?

Thought it was time to address this mystery, as I don’t recall seeing anything saying which host will be hosting which episode (aside from the holiday one with all three hosting). So what would be your ideal episode hosting list?

For me, I’d like to see Jonah hosting the following episodes:

Robot Wars
Gamera Vs. Jiger
Munchie
Doctor Mordrid
HG Wells’ The Shape of Things to Come

Emily should host:
The Bubble
The Million Eyes of Sumuru
Santo in The Treasure of Dracula
The Batwoman (I have to admit, I put this and Santo on her list because I’d like to see what a female host would make of the “sexy women vampires” and Batwoman’s scanty costume)
Beyond Atlantis

Joel should get:
The Mask 3D
Demon Squad

And of course they all get The Christmas Dragon.

What about y’all? What do you think each host should be hosting?

2 Likes

My predictions:

Santo: Jonah
Robot Wars: Jonah
Beyond Atlantis: Emily
Munchie: Jonah
Dr. Mordrid: Joel
Demon Squad: Emily
Gamera v. Jiger: Jonah
Batwoman: Emily
Million Eyes of Sumuru: Jonah
The Shape of Things to Come: Emily
The Mask 3D: Jonah
The Bubble: Joel
Christmas Dragon: All, with a side bet that Crow, Tom, GPC, Growler and M. Waverly will riff a part of the film too.

1 Like

Jonah:
Treasure of Dracula (Confirmed)
Beyond Atlantis
Munchie
Gamera Vs. Jiger (Confirmed)
The Batwoman
The Mask (Confirmed?)

Emily:
Robot Wars
Doctor Mordrid
Demon Squad
The Shape of Things to Come

Joel:
The Million Eyes of Sumuru
The Bubble

And then of course, all three will host the Christmas special.

3 Likes

Plus, Eyes of Sumuru is so outrageously sexist in just its basic story that Emily is absolutely the right one to do it.

1 Like

I feel very strongly that Joel will be in the Gamera hotseat, it just makes too much sense

1 Like

Gamera vs. Jiger is one of the few we already have confirmed as Team Jonah.

4 Likes

I’m guessing it will be Jonah for tonight’s episode, since he’s the one viewers know already and they will probably want to act out Emily’s introduction to the non-live version of the show.

Uh, aren’t Jonah and Emily getting five episodes each? You only gave her four and gave him six. #confused

Jonah’s getting seven and Emily’s getting five. This was confirmed by the new patch designs, where Jonah’s has 27 and Emily’s has 5 (represents the number of experiments for each host). The Christmas Dragon counts as one for both of them.

2 Likes

That doesn’t make sense, mathematically. There are 13 new episodes this season, one of which is the jointly hosted Christmas episode with all three of them. Joel has two. That leaves ten to be divided between Jonah and Emily, so they each get five. Unless they’re hiding an extra two episodes somewhere, your math is wrong.

Jonah gets 6, Emily 4 and Joel 2
That makes 12
Plus the one with all 3,
That makes 13

4 Likes

Yes, and that Christmas special counts as an episode for all three of them. It’s not that there are two extra episodes. It’s that there’s one episode that shares all three hosts. That’s why Jonah and Emily have seven and five. Jonah has six PLUS the Christmas special, and Emily has four PLUS the Christmas special.

2 Likes

I was never very good with numbers, but that’s okay, because I got Scott Steiner to help us out on the math to figure out the hosting thing.

1 Like