Which invention exchange would you actually like to have?

For me it’s the Mug of Doom (my not so subtle plug to the producers that I want to be able to buy a mug with the Bonehead logo on it. In real life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

10 Likes

Kids would actually love this.

9 Likes

There can be only one answer…

6 Likes

I think someone ( @NotTVsFrank) actually made this.

4 Likes

I made myself a small Regifter out of origami.

Ironically, I haven’t actually given it to anyone, I just amuse myself once in a while by picking it up off my desk and switching the boxes around.

6 Likes

chess set

Dean Martin Film GIF

7 Likes

I want the porkorina…

9 Likes
6 Likes

I agree. I’ve even googled to see if there actually is such a thing.

4 Likes

The Air Dancer Pipe Organ.

7 Likes

And the BGC-19.

5 Likes

Let’s go earlier.

4 Likes

My daughter is an American Sign Language interpreter, so I always thought the Sign Language Translator would come in handy:
Images-21

What I really want is the Bang! speargun:
BangHarpoon

ETA: Scratch that, I need the Patrick Swayze Road House board game:
MisfitToys

8 Likes

I wanna pet slinky.

9 Likes

I’d want the re-comfy bike!

7 Likes

It’s a toss up between the ‘Beanbag Pants’ and the ‘Tragic Moments Figurines’.

5 Likes

@KHalleron, @tech, you can make one pretty easily. Home Depot and Lowes sell paint stir sticks in a pack of 10 for about $1, maybe more now. Then you take a 3/4 drill bit and drill some holes in them. A smaller hole in the handle and some string or ribbon lets you attach them together. I’ve gotten a little fancier, but it’s not required. You can get about 4 of them into the mouth of a jumbo bottle of bubbles, but hold them together and check against the bubble bottle before you decide. Or mix up a ton of soap bubble solution in a bucket and go nuts.

If you try it and have trouble with the drill tearing the wood, contact me and I can help with more tips.

6 Likes

I would totally have given my daughter a facehugger pacifier when she was a baby.

8 Likes

A gutter bumbershoot would actually come in handy!

5 Likes

Ooh, I want an Easy Bake Foundry!

8 Likes