Which would be the best MST3k movie for Tom and Crow to star in?

You can do the re-casting. They don’t even have to be big roles.

5 Likes

For what it’s worth, I could totally imagine either one of them killing a fat barkeep.

4 Likes

Either would make a superior Sparks in The Shape of Things to Come.

And both would fit right in to the pack of ragamuffins in The Christmas Dragon.

5 Likes

How about Servo as Deathstalker and Crow as Trucksartist? I don’t think the lack of working arms will be an issue.

5 Likes

Moon Zero Two, with Tom and Crow as members of the dance troupe.

5 Likes

Warrior of the Lost World. Crow is the wisecracking motorcycle - Servo is the puffy cheeked macho savior (he’s the wind, baby!)

4 Likes

We know which one Crow would be in.

Kim Cattrall 80S GIF

6 Likes

Hamlet.

Servo as Polonius and Crow as Laertes.

3 Likes

I think it would be hilarious to swap Tom and Crow for the hobgoblins :joy:

6 Likes

I want to see a remake of Star Wars, with Tom as R2 and Crow as 3PO.

6 Likes

I’d cast them as the leads in the Master Ninja movies.

6 Likes

I’m with @Proffrink: “The Odd Couple” is the obvious choice. Other good leading roles could be “Tango and Cash” (T & C: Don’t even have to change the monogram), “The In-Laws” (Tom in the Alan Arkin role, and Crow in the Peter Falk role), any number of road pictures (Tom is Bing, Crow is Bob)…

What, are we only doing MST3K movies?

For MST3K movies, I think the Gamera movies with Tom as the obnoxious little brat and Crow as Gamera could work.

5 Likes

Thanks I deleted my choice because I thought it could only be something in the MST3K world.

I was assuming Crow as Oscar and Tom as Felix but does anyone see it the other way?

6 Likes

Maybe Turner & Hooch. Although which one should play Turner and which one should play Hooch, I don’t know. I’ve never seen the movie although I hear Neil Connery thinks very highly of it.

3 Likes

I think that’s a pretty good fit, though if we’re being honest, the two are capable of fitting into either role.

Well, canonically, Crow is Dog.

6 Likes

It Conquered the World. Crow finally gets to play Peter Graves post-University of Minnesota.

6 Likes

Tom was dog. Crow was bear.

6 Likes

Oh, how embarrassing!

And then Tom took it too far!

6 Likes

Nope. Crow and Servo as Oscar and Felix respectively is perfect.

3 Likes

Tom and Crow Meet Frankenstein. Tom is Abbott and Crow Costello. Crow and Tom in Black and White and running from Universal Monsters? EPIC!!!

2 Likes