White Dot real life sightings

So let’s talk about where we see our Almighty White Dot in our day to day lives! I for one found them in my basement!

9 Likes

Praise the :white_circle:

7 Likes

There is no white_circle but white_circle and Joel Hodgson is white_circle's prophet.

5 Likes

Thanks. Though be warned, I’m often mistaken for my cousin White Sphere, also a big Hollywood actor, most famous for his appearance in such films as The Cosmic Man (1959), The Man Who Fell to Earth (1976), and on television as Rover in The Prisoner.

17 Likes

OKay @WhiteDot you have officially won the internet for today. (Love your bio BTW!)

5 Likes

When did White Dot first appear? I missed the live stream but can re-educate in the Gizmoplex with my season pass… I hope. I must be initiated! (-)

I ordered my white dot from Kickstarter about a year ago…

4 Likes

White Dot used to live on my TV.

4 Likes

1 Like

Not sure if anyone would believe this but I would swear I see the white dot in the sky at night and sometimes during the day.

7 Likes

White dot first appeared during the technical difficulties preceding ‘Santos in the Treasure of Dracula’.

Instead of getting impatient, MSTies took it for our own, as is our wont.

4 Likes

Oh My God Yes

spotted on the jackbox livestream during the kickstarter too.

2 Likes

Watching Star Wars Episode 4 tonight, and as the camera starts zooming in on the plans to the Death Star my 8 year old says, in a disappointed voice, “Aww, I thought it was White Dot!”

2 Likes

Dear Nasa, that’s not Uranus, that’s White Dot

3 Likes

Rover GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 Likes

#whiteDotIsaLie

black screen with hole is the only true master

Whoa, let’s try to keep this thread from being too negative.

I’ll see myself out…

White Dot enjoying the view at Lookout Trail in Algonquin Park, Ontario.

4 Likes

Most religions would probably burn you as a heretic, but The White Dot loves you, and wishes only for your divine patience. Spread your blasphemy if you want. The White Dot wants you to be happy: if blasphemy is what you need, The Dot stands with you.

#NoMoreHole-yWar

4 Likes