Who wants a SEASON 13 SET WRAP BACKER UPDATE? You do! You do!

They have said that the live premiere events will be archived for a time for those who were not able to watch them live (as I imagine the premieres will include an intro or Q&A in addition to the episode)

1 Like

I forget, but I don’t think that was in RotJ before Lucas got itchy fingers and started tampering with it wholesale in the mid 90s.

As for the other major topic of discussion; Crow is clearly about to get his hair blow dried while bobsleighing.

1 Like

So more of a centaur-Crow, then.

1 Like

A thought: I’m starting to find myself getting really curious about the Shorts and wonder what the titles or subject matters are (though I’m perfectly fine waiting for them to be reveled as we go along).

I just got a vision of a horse with arms and now I don’t think I’ll ever sleep again. #NightmareFuel

2 Likes

Two things:

1. Thanks again for another great update, I love all the hard work that goes into all of this!

2. … can I fight both? It’d feel wrong if I couldn’t get to fight a horse-sized Crow AND a hundred duck-sized Servos at the same time.

2 Likes

darthservo

Servo as Darth Sidious CONFIRMED :smiley:

8 Likes

ah, Darth Assiduous, thank you.

4 Likes

From the update:

“We know, we know, you really just want to see the snacks… but no raisin snails to be found on the east coast”

Awwwwwww…

We’re the Least Coast now.

1 Like

Timmy’s brother Tommy.

4 Likes

Would that not be perfect? I’d LOVE to see a Timmy version of Tom Servo!

1 Like

Well, to make you feel better, I don’t think there’re any raisin snails in the Washington state, either. Society sucks.

2 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear that.

We’ll just have to enjoy them vicariously, and be happy for the people who DO have raisin snails.

Emily looks so tiny compared to Joel and Jonah. Had he been there for it I could see Mike standing behind her and being able to rest his chin on her head.

4 Likes

Aww, she probably has to sit on a phonebook just so we can see her head over the theater seat.

2 Likes

Joel’s standing on Emily’s apple box, or else it’s the way he’s leaning forward and Jonah is leaning back, and it’s a visual trick of perspective, because no way is Joel that tall compared to Jonah.

4 Likes

Jonah is actually on his knees. :wink:

5 Likes

So ah-- they’ve had a week off, what’s next?

I don’t recall the exact arrangement at the time but it’s probably something like this. There was an array of apple box configurations going on.

5 Likes

Oh goodness, no one has had a week off. I can only speak for myself, but the last day I had in which I didn’t work at least part of the day was Feb 6. There’s a ton of stuff happening now that is either 1) kinda boring to explain or 2) not ready to reveal to a broader audience.

Just wanted to clarify that we are all working super hard (Ivan probably most of all) in advance of Friday’s event! I’m getting super excited about it.

9 Likes