Who would win in a fight- Hercules or Ator?

Hercules can throw a bear into space at escape velocity. Ator’s too busy perving over his sister.

3 Likes

Yeah, but that’s Miles O’Keefe to overcome!

4 Likes

Well, Gavin, we should probably ask the usual questions, where is this fight happening, in which time stream, at what time of day?

Again, are we allowing technology? I figure Hercules will have Zeus on his side, but I have it on good authority that Ator’s dad is this guy:

2 Likes

My pick is Hercules. Our buddy Herc is half god while Ator is all Keefe.

4 Likes

My very detailed and scientific analysis of this situation: [lengthy throat-clearing alternates with mic feedback]

Ahem… [rattles papers] Sorry.

Whichever one agrees to punch Deathstalker so hard that he goes flying clear around the world and comes back to the starting point covered in travel decals, just like Bugs Bunny’s suitcase in that one old cartoon.

That’s the one who wins.

[bows]

Thank you.

5 Likes

Location makes a big difference in this one. Fights get loud, and, well, never underestimate a librarian!

conan the librarian dewey decimal system GIF

3 Likes

“Uh, it’s Dong, sir.”

3 Likes

“It is Thong. Isn’t it?”

4 Likes

I was quoting a riff. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So was I. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oops.

3 Likes

“Got a minute?”

3 Likes

Herc also has Iole to back him up and give him moral support. Ator’s sister-wife died on the way back to her home planet, Thong can’t talk and Mila would just try to take on Herc on her own, so that’s no help.

4 Likes

Good point. Herc has a wider array of help and at times more competent.

4 Likes

Herc also has a son who would totally get into the ring.

4 Likes

You know what?
As long as the contest keeps them out of our hair for a while, and off the streets…
I’d say we all win.

5 Likes

As a severe arachnophobe, I feel that a lot has to come down to how they handle giant spiders.

Ator can take down a giant spider. Can Hercules?

3 Likes

“The general is trying to reference a riff here, he’s not sure about the return riff, and his potatoes are boiling at the moment…”

1 Like