Wholesome hotties?

I think, in the interests of fairness, we have a thread dedicated to the people who are both stalwart moral characters and easy on the eyes! The Jean Greys to the Emma Frosts, the Bettys to the Veronicas, the Scarletts to the Baronesses, etc.

9 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

Can’t believe I forgot her.

I feel shame… sigh.

1 Like

Nothing to be ashamed of, I was just helping out.

3 Likes

Lady Momar, from Santa Claus Conquers The Martians.

There. I said it. And I’ll say it again.

11 Likes

Rita Martinez of Racket Girls, who defended the integrity of pro wrestling so forcefully.

8 Likes

You know, her and movie Christine Palmer from that other Doctor do have a similar look. Then again, McAdams is my own personal Kim Cattrall to my Crow so I can’t help but be biased. :laughing:

8 Likes

Androcles from Hercules And The Captive Women.

Way before Joel threw the “I thought you were somebody I used to date” line out there, you could definitely pick up the “My Ex” vibes from the king and Herc. But they wanted to stay friends after the breakup and I totally respect that.

8 Likes

Well I guess Squeaky Kathy Ireland is the hero of that movie, and therefore a good guy?

I’ll also put in a vote for Big Stupid. Yeah, he messed up big time with the girl, but he didn’t roll Danny or anything like that. Got kind of an Elvis thing going’ on.

and I’ll pour one out for this guy, character name long forgotten, as both a hottie and the only person in Atlantic Rim who wasn’t a monster

8 Likes

From Sidehackers, Rommel’s main squeeze, a sweet girl… who… in better times… was named… RITA! GUITAR WAIL

8 Likes

That’s quite the groovy uniform.

11 Likes

Big belongs in the other thread, I think. :confused:

1 Like

How about Betty from Teenagers from Outer Space? She just wanted to help that poor boy in the taped-up jumpsuit.

uh9m0r4tdnvdd0n9

15 Likes

She’s more morally ambiguous.

For my own choice, I’d go with Anne Pilgrim from The Crawling Eye.

12 Likes

Karen from Gamera vs Barugon

Granted, she might be a vampire, but she seems like a really nice young lady.

8 Likes

One of the funniest riffs of ALL TIME:

“You are ONE spooky chick! Do you mind if I don’t… call you again?”

9 Likes

That was such a bizarre moment in that film.

6 Likes

The wife of Schulz from Hogan’s Heroes in whichever Rocky Jones episode that was.

You can see how much I care about those episodes, but she was easy on the eyes.

6 Likes

Wotonda Forever. :grin:

6 Likes