WHO'S GOING RiffTrax Live: RAD Tomorrow??

Are you going to RiffTrax Live: RAD tomorrow? Where? What theater?

7 Likes

I’ll be seeing it in West Des Moines.

5 Likes

Me! Charlotte, NC. Can’t wait.

(Probably gonna take my dumb old car instead of my awesome BMX, though.)

6 Likes

I backed, but I’m busy tomorrow night. Alas! Feel free to spoil how awfully awesome it is, though!

2 Likes

I will also be seeing it in Charlotte, but not at the same place as Aquarius. BOOOOOOOOO!

2 Likes

Guess that would be a little too RAD.

4 Likes

I backed and will receive a digital download, which is good because we can’t get to a theater to see it tomorrow. I checked the two multiplexes near me. One is a small theater and is sold out. The other is a large theater and has only sold 18 or so seats.

1 Like

I might go it’s no longer close to me I have digital and blu ray in rewards if I miss it.

1 Like

Ugh, a bunch of people I hung out with a few days ago have all tested positive for COVID. I’m waiting on my test right now, but my guess is I’m staying home tonight.

Sadly, I also tested positive the night before the Hobgoblins show two years ago.

1 Like

The last live show I went to was in 2011 (Jack the Giant Killer). So it’s been a while.

I needed a break from hell, so I took the week off and have a ticket. Hoping it’s a blast. (And that I’m not sitting next to the stinky guy this time out) :wink:

1 Like

And I’ve tested positive. I guess I have to wait until the streaming version comes out.

7 Likes

Ah man, so sorry to hear that. Hope it passes quickly and without any difficulty.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry.

2 Likes

Me!!! Catching it at Regal in Cary, NC!!

4 Likes

I am, but not at a Cinemark. I’ll be at a Galaxy theater in Sparks.

2 Likes

Got my ticket a couple of weeks ago for the showing at the local Cinemark. Just checked the seating chart and it looks like it is about 4/5th full.

3 Likes

Me! Fell into an extra ticket this morning if anyone in the Grand Rapids, MI area has been on the fence about going.

4 Likes
7 Likes

I’m going here in Royal Palm Beach, FL- can’t wait!

3 Likes

I’ll be going to see it in White Plains, NY. I wish they would telecast at an Alamo Drafthouse, that would be awesome.

3 Likes