Who's hyped for the greatest Return since Tobey and and Andrew?

Because I am

3 Likes

I’m the opposite. Pessimistic mood today, so don’t want this to be for the sake of it. Want it to be good, but don’t want to feel it’s not as good as some of the classic Joel episodes. If that makes sense. Will watch before the weekend is thru and here’s hoping my fears are unwarranted.

Don’t want to be a downer, hope everyone enjoys the livestream :grin:

3 Likes

I get what you mean, I guess maybe knowing it’s going to happen just means it isn’t the same as, say his surprise reappearance in Soultaker?

1 Like

Not even that. It’s kind of like a retired boxer coming back for one more fight. Yes, hype and excitement for the event but a worry it then doesn’t live up to it and , sort of hurt the legacy. Don’t think ppl would turn on Joel or anything like that, just my headspace today. Cut to a week later and I’ll be proclaiming it the best thing since sliced bread :rofl:

Or…

mst3k618specialtybreads

… SPECIALTY BREADS!

3 Likes

Too soon , man, too soon :sob:

1 Like

…Dave’s not here man!

1 Like

“And and?”

What, did Mel Tillis write the title?

1 Like

And and Andrew , no less.

I have no idea who Toby and and Andrew are. So, I cannot rank the quality of their returns vs. the quality of Joel’s return.

1 Like

Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield, the two previous Spider-Mans.

3 Likes

I believe the correct plural is “Spiders-Men”

6 Likes

:notes:They’re the Parkers, they’re doing their thing as the old guys who swing…:notes:

2 Likes

With John Krasinski as TV’s Frank.

1 Like

If I did turn him on, it was accidental. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Even though I knew he was going to be there, I still squeed a bit to see Joel back on the SOL

2 Likes

I was so exited I forgot to proofreed it I guess,

I think I’ll leave it though, since it’s an interesting talking piece.

2 Likes

After viewing. Whew. Great ep. Made better by seeing the BTS stuff with Thomas and Erin after too. Great to see Joel and j Elvis back. Great mix with Kelsey too and happy to see Joel see this as an endorsement for the new crew. Given certain posts here of late, nice to see him show his backing publicly. Always assumed he was in favour BTS, just nice to hear. Plus Emily on the post show was worth the admission price alone :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes