Who's the lamest Superhero?

Some Superheroes aren’t very impressive, who are some of the worst/lamest Superheroes you’ve ever seen?

2 Likes

The whole point of the movie but…
flailing ready to go GIF by Laff

3 Likes

Puma-Man
Pewma-Man of course

11 Likes

Skateman was so lame he only had one single issue

4 Likes

Pieman!
homer simpson moon GIF

3 Likes

Hindsight.
hindsight
Zero powers; merely overstated things after the fact. Became a conspiracy theorist on teh onlinez.

5 Likes

How dare you! Pie-Man is a national treasure!

2 Likes

Sorry its the underpants on the outside. That’s a non-starter for a “Super” hero.
But I do love the Simpsons as my avitar hints

1 Like

“Professor Frink! Professor Fink! He’ll Make You Laugh, He’ll Make You Think! He Likes To Run, And Do The Thing…With the…Person…Oh boy. That monkey’s gonna pay.”

4 Likes

Cpt Obvious

I mean…obviously!

4 Likes

How bout this guy:

lightshow

8 Likes

I mean, where do we draw the line here? Matter Eater Lad normally pops up in these lists, but when you leave the main comic book lines you quickly find much worse characters. Every time you mention someone, you can almost always say “Yeah, but we can go lower.” Even Hemophiliac Man can beat some of the guys in low budget foreign cinema.

2 Likes

I knew you were going to say that.

1 Like

He literally stole a bottle of wine from a restaurant.

And he looks ridiculous.

4 Likes

Though it was a wonderfully silly show.

I heard rumors this was yet another piece of my childhood someone wanted to reboot. I really hope they changed their minds

9 Likes

Puma Man, Puma Man
Does whatever a puma can
By his belt he doth rise
That’s the stupid way he flies
Look out, here comes the Puma Man

9 Likes

Arm-Fall-Off Boy

5 Likes

I would say Stone Boy from the Legion of Substitute Heroes since his only power it to turn himself into a nearly indestructible statue. But then again, he was used once to defeat a major supervillain named Pulsar Stargrave when Matter Eater Lad dropped him off a cliff and destroyed Stargrave’s body. So I guess he does have some use.

5 Likes

Forbush Man

His only power is breaking the fourth wall. On the other hand, Deadpool would not exist without him. Deadpool once lamented that Forbush Man missed an opportunity, and that he “should have been named Pot Head”.

4 Likes

5 Likes