Who's your favorite incidental character in a host segment?

Torgo as the pizza delivery guy

4 Likes

Glenn The Amazing Colossal Man standing on earth to talk to the satellite
Cracked me up so much :joy::joy:

8 Likes

I always liked Torgo the White

4 Likes

Mike as Hugh Beaumont

1 Like

His hosting of the Mystery Science Theater Hour was fantastic. My favorite episode was when he hosted Daddy-O: in his affable, Jack Perkins way, he introduced the film with: “Now, crank it up to eleven and let’s rock this mother.”

3 Likes

Not a huge Mary Jo fan, but I really like her turn as the trailer trash looking for Arnie in Beginning of the End. Also when she showed up with Bridgette as Am-mom-zons in Hercules. She’s got a good range.

4 Likes

Well he’s so incidental that you never saw him. When Crow came back to the SOL after being energy, he had a roommate called Helmut. Later, their adventures were recorded by a fella called Brayton Conner and his friends in a fanvid series called MST3K vs. Gamera: Round 2.

3 Likes

No bark!

2 Likes

I love the Nanobots. They’re so cute!

5 Likes

I really liked Voice of Megaweapon; what a class act.

2 Likes

Torgo The White

2 Likes

I just re-watched “Carnival Magic” for the first time in a while, and I was reminded how fantastic P. T. Mindslap was…! I would absolutely love to see his return some day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“DO SOMETHING! I HATE THESE CLOWNS AND I DON’T EVEN EXIST!”
This was freaky as hell. Even my parents hate clowns like these here.
If you ever come across a psychopatic clown, it’s better to kill it rather have it go even more insane.

1 Like

I don’t know if you’d call her incidental, but Bridget was excellent as Nuveena.

4 Likes

I’m partial to Hugh Beaumont