Why Doesn't Johnny Care?

Or rotten.

5 Likes

Because the halls of Targus 4 are filled with dark, shadowy figures. A few whispered words, the sting of a needle, and they are gone, gone, gone. No one stays long in Johnny’s world.

Would you?

8 Likes

I once had a heart-to-heart with Johnny.

“Johnny”, I said, “with each passing year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful.”

And you know what he said to me? No, it wasn’t “Your quite a guy Gittes”. Nope, he just turned to me, his heart and mind touched by my words, and said…

“I don’t care”

Then he pushed a button and I was sucked out of the airlock.

Little bastard

4 Likes

I’m gonna guess it has something to do with the fact that they haven’t yet built the man who can keep him down

7 Likes

tommy-lee-jones-i-dont-care

Because Johnny is actually Deputy U.S. Marshal Sam Gerard chasing after Dr. Richard Kimble.

5 Likes

If I had to wear shorts like that I wouldn’t care either.

4 Likes

There’s only one way to know if Johnny’s French: does he like Jerry Lewis?

6 Likes

Because Scotty doesn’t know.

3 Likes

Who is Johnny?

7 Likes

He’s probably tired of people shouting, “there goes John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt” every time he goes out.

4 Likes

Perhaps Olsen and Johnson, the Hellzapoppin’ Boys, can cheer Johnny up.

5 Likes

Yeah, but if you’ve seen their act, you know that’s not likely.

I actually like Olsen and Johnson, but that’s a great line.

5 Likes

He’s LONG!

3 Likes

“Listen, we can get you Ally Sheedy and a stunt arm for the music video, and that’s it!”

4 Likes

Your comment was all it took to get They Might Be Giants stuck in my head. Sincere thanks!

5 Likes

Aw yeeeeeah!

5 Likes

Rebroadcast:

2 Likes

Maybe he’s from the Upper West Side.

GIF by Ghostbusters

4 Likes

It’s simple, this is what happens when kids grow-up without Carole King/Maurice Sendak collaborations on their turntables. Scholastic - Pierre - Carole King - YouTube

2 Likes

Johnny’s dismayed his new statue isn’t quite close enough to the Eiffel Tower yet.

4 Likes