Will/should Mega-Synthia have assistants ala Bobo and Brain Guy?

I’m not exactly sure what role Mega-Sythia will have in the season 13 episodes, but assuming her stature continues to grow (is that possible?) in terms of her villainy, will she have her own assistants like Frank/Max/Bobo/Brain Guy?

I was thinking it could be a fun way to get Conor and Nate in front of the camera, rather than just being voices. Baron and Hampton haven’t gotten “in-person” appearances beyond voicing their bots (at least so far), but it would be fun to see Conor and Nate continuing the dual roles of past Mads/bots.

Thoughts?

7 Likes

I like the idea of Mega-Synthia having some henches. Maybe she tried to clone Bobo and Brain Guy, but they came out just a bit different?

5 Likes

3 Likes

Maybe go find Gerry and Sylvia, where have they been hanging out all these years?

13 Likes

I was thinking that a child of Gerry & Sylvia who could speak would be fun. But I can’t imagine it would be easy to be expressive in those masks.

5 Likes

I don’t know what they’ll do but I do think that it behooves them to make each cast’s shows the same but just slightly different. So having no henches would accomplish that if that’s a direction they choose to go. I think it might make the Mega-Synthia/Emily dynamic that much at the forefront if they did that and after seeing the live show, that would not be a bad thing at all.

3 Likes

I think the Baby Mads mentioned some time ago might be her henchmen? I do hope she has an assistant, I love Mega-Synthia but there’s fun potential for partners.

7 Likes

Jim Henson’s Mad Science Babies!

12 Likes

Gerry and Sylvia could have adopted a child.

4 Likes

I am 100% in favor of a return for Gerry & Sylvia! The greatest Mole People out there!

3 Likes

I think if Mega-Synthia gets an assistant, she might borrow a Bonehead from Kinga. I wonder how they would fit into the dynamic between her and Emily, though- Mega-Synthia’s theatrically evil newbie-villain personality and Emily’s determined optimism already play really well off each other really well, in my opinion.
Hey! What if Synthia Prime called in to see how she was doing every once in a while?

5 Likes

It would be funny to offset Synthia’s reluctant evil and Megs’ enthusiastically incompetent evil… that could work!

4 Likes

Anybody got the number for Second-Bananas-R-Us?

4 Likes

I would vote for Growler and Waverly being her way too nice to be evil henchmen that accidently foil her schemes as they “help,” a la pinky and the brain style.

8 Likes

I would vote for Growler and Waverly being helped to the airlock by the green bananas, though there may not be an airlock where this work is done…

2 Likes

Only if the child is named Tracy.

2 Likes

I think with the space theme “Landau” would be better

1 Like

Bobo and Brain Guy were classic '90s henchman, but have we really made so little progress in the past two decades that we don’t have some new paradigms to draw from?

OK, gimme a second, I’m trying to think of some…

How about a MiniMegaSynthia?

Leonardo Dicaprio Leo GIF

4 Likes

Kelsey would rock it

6 Likes

I think Mini Mega-Synthia’s whole appearance screams regular Synthia.

4 Likes