Will the Tour Dates Overlap the Season 13 Production Schedule?

Just curious if the tour dates would over lap the Season 13 production schedule (mainly the set visit and MST3K Finale screening)?

1 Like

Nope. The tour will be over before the set visits, which are still planned for the final days of shooting in February… And the live tour cast will shoot all but the final episode before they leave for the tour.

9 Likes

Huzzah! Glad I don’t need to take off like months of work! :laughing::laughing::laughing: Thank you @ivan!

2 Likes

Oh, that’s cutting it close. I’m going to be attending Gallifrey One during Feb 18-21. I do hope you do mean the final days of Feb, in which case I’ll be okay.

1 Like

Not 100% finalized yet, but I believe the current timing is around Feb 14-17… so if you’re able to go straight from there to Gallifrey One, you’d be alright. We’ll let you know as soon as we have confirmed dates that are safe to plan around!

3 Likes

Yeah, that would work but I know things can change so I’ll just hold my breath for now. Ha! Thanks for the quick response, Ivan!

2 Likes

Are y’all still looking at mid-Feb?

1 Like

We’re hoping to have final dates next week, depending on how the rest of shooting goes here in Los Angeles, but it’s now looking like it might be February 10-11, in Philadelphia. Sound OK?

2 Likes

Sounds great to me! Thank you for the update. Debating if I want to drive or fly there. :thinking: I’ve never been to Philadelphia before, super excited! Again, thank you @ivan