With the Halloween season on the way..,

What whoa hey c’mon everybody, pumpkin spice season starts early enough, slow yr roll, chill tfo.

2 Likes

I blame Christmas creep for everything else creeping earlier every year. Just my theory.

5 Likes

I blame Derp and Shrieka Lawnornament, who’ve dropped a small fortune at Big Lots.

2 Likes

Quiet you, it cannot get here soon enough. I will give you my 105F weather for peppermint and pumpkin stuff in a heartbeat.

I want to clarify that the “quiet you” here was a joke.

3 Likes

Fear not, “quiet you” has never been more than an invitation to keep blabbering anyway. You could try “SILENCE FOOL!” but I’d just laugh, because Dr. Doom is funny.

Anyway, pumpkin spice season can bite me.

4 Likes

SILENCE FOOL!

ETA: Brb, I’m going to change my handle to “Pumpkin Spice” out of spite.

1 Like

Maple season can also bite me. I do not want maple candy or beer or poutine or anything but a dram of syrup for me flappyjacks. Or waffles. If I want maple flavor, I’ll go outside and chew on my tree.

2 Likes

It occurs to me the Leech Woman might also be a good choice.

“So those are my dreams of blood. Wild, huh?”

2 Likes

Seeing the Universal monster Gillman surface in Revenge of the Creature would be more than enough to make it a Halloween favorite!

5 Likes

My Halloween MST3K trilogy of terror would be Earth Vs. The Spider for the live spider creeping around the scenery, followed by Devil Doll for the creepy possessed dummy, and finally Hobgoblins, because how can you not watch Hobgoblins on halloween?

6 Likes

My favorite Season Ten episode is Squirm. I don’t think it would’ve been a bad idea to have had that episode as the (then) series finale, but that’s a discussion for another time/place.

Anywho, killer worms tearing their way through a country-fried setting? That’d be perfect for Halloween, and the episode would be ridiculous fun for the occasion!

5 Likes

This song may be relevant to your dis-interest:

Let’s let early August be summer, I say. It’s easy.

Let’s let early August be summer, I say. It’s easy.

Meanwhile…I’m plodding and planning for my display.

(let’s not discuss what I’ve spent since June on Halloween…lmao!)

4 Likes

I have to ask…do you have it???

Um…he’s currently in my dining room. Which I’m in the middle of renovating into NOT a dining room…lol!

6 Likes

OMG. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

He’s just staying there until October…I just skootch him out of the way, depending on what wall I’m working on! :laughing:

1 Like

I was lukewarm on the whole inflatables thing until they started making the Beetlejuice ones. I still don’t have any, but I’m less lukewarm now.

3 Likes

I was lukewarm on the whole inflatables thing until they started making the Beetlejuice ones. I still don’t have any, but I’m less lukewarm now.

Yeah, I’m really not into inflatables. They are too “cutesy” for me. I DO like the sandworms, those are pretty neat.

This one, however, makes me giggle…and I must admit…I’ve been tempted!

:laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes