Without violating privacy or airing dirty laundry, can anyone confirm if Nate's departure was amicable and if he is ok?

Totally understand that change happens for many reasons and, while Crow’s voice change seemed so sudden on the Backer preview, Kelsey Ann is doing a great job. It was already starting to feel “normal” on the 2nd watch tonight. But I liked Nate a lot during the Kickstarter streams and hope he is ok/not blacklisted.

6 Likes

I’d recommend leaving this topic alone, since these threads usually end up, uh… controversial.

7 Likes

From Lesley:

Let’s just leave it at that. Thanks.

13 Likes

The fact that he nuked all social media and was in turn nuked from the Alternaversal/MST3K website should tell you everything you need to know.

2 Likes

Its purely speculation of course, but reading between the lines? It may not have been acrimonious, but it also doesn’t seem amicable. The fact that the subject is essentially ne loquaris suggests that there’s semi-serious to serious issues involved and that for the time being it is better to let matter cool.

7 Likes

Why don’t you ask him the next time he invites you over for dinner or drinks?

Otherwise, let this topic die off, please.

Nobody is entitled to know the “why” of any of this.

So please just let it go.

10 Likes

It’s natural to be curious but I think you’ll have to settle for just not knowing. The lengths the show has gone to remove him suggests something not great happened, and although that’s upsetting to consider, it’s probably best to leave it alone as others have said (some more politely than others).

16 Likes

Just asking, but can I call you Ray? And can I call you Jay?

5 Likes

Can someone please close this thread to not cause anymore commotion? As much as I’m gonna miss Nate so much, it’s best to just let it go.

13 Likes

Sorry, didn’t realize this was such a controversial topic, but message received. Close the thread!

7 Likes

9 Likes

It’s official. We don’t talk about Begle.

5 Likes