Wizards of the Lost Kingdom 2

Tyor the annoying one is also the annoying kid in Tremors. I just learned this, Tremors is on Netflix, and I had to share.

5 Likes

Truly all roads lead to Kevin Bacon o.O

4 Likes

Oh wow, he seemed even more annoying in Tremors. Good to see he stepped up his game a bit.

1 Like

I saw WotLK2 before I ever saw Tremors (cough yes, I didn’t see Tremors until just a few years ago, no I will not be taking questions at this time…coughcough) So when he came up in Tremors I was like “Wait… THAT KID!?”

And then Tremors 3 just solidified that there’s only one type of character that actor plays and by golly, he’ll milk it for all he’s worth

2 Likes

I had a very similar reaction when I saw the kid from the first Wizards in an episode of Star Trek the other day. Except Simon is nowhere near as annoying as Tyor so it wasn’t quite as triggering hahaha

2 Likes

Which Star Trek???

2 Likes

He’s in a single episode of Next Generation, I think he plays an alien child. But I can’t remember the premise :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Also from Tremors, Mindy, the little girl on the pogo stick, is the same actress as Lex Murphy, John Hammond’s grand-daughter in Jurassic Park.

2 Likes

In his defence, I think he’s supposed to be intentionally annoying in Tremors, and I don’t think that was quite what they were going for in WOTLK2.

1 Like

I feel like I need to know more about the production of Tremors now! There’s a lot going on in that film; shame about the sequels, though

3 Likes