Worst Idea Ever: MST3K Inspired Dishes.

Between Clay 'N Lar’s Flesh Barn and the sparkly alien twins from Gamera vs. Guiron, this fandom was way ahead of the curve regarding the Raw Food craze.

5 Likes

I don’t know, but I could go for a nice slice of Torgo thigh.

And none of that uncured BS: traditional salumi formulas must reign supreme.

Or as a confit, made from a larger slice.

Please, no stray fibers from Torgo’s pants, like last time. Can’t have it!

3 Likes

Other than Turkey day on Turkey day we have not tried this but it’s a really good idea! Gonna have to give it some thought with the new releases coming!

3 Likes

I considered starting a thread called “What Would You Eat (Fried &) In Onion Blossomer™ Form?” But I didn’t want to be accused of trying to take over the whole front page.

:onion:

5 Likes

Seriously!?!? If you find a link please post it. I would so love to make an entire MST3K themed meal complete with drinks. I’d say cocktails, but that seems like an open invite for off color jokes. :yum:

4 Likes

For some reason, this version (which might be the same original source) is not showing the pictures. You’ll just have to post your own.

Waiter! Get my new friend here set up! And please bring me a seltzer with lime! (My doctor glowered at me again yesterday.)

5 Likes

AWESOME! Thanks! So going to try some of these. Who knows, maybe when/if I can see straight again afterwards I can review a few of them. As for pictures, I’ll post them as I make them. Who knows, maybe a few of them will have the drinks in them.:kissing_heart::rofl::rofl: BTW, feel free to put the drinks on my tab. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t think I’d want to eat anything inspired by the Incredible Melting Man…

8 Likes

What’s not appetizing about a grilled cheese and chicken bone sandwich? Pair it with red tempera tomato soup and that’s good eating!

7 Likes

:dizzy_face: I told you this would happen if you didn’t stop hanging around Golden Corral™.

7 Likes

Can’t believe no one has beaten me to this…

Ahem

Catalina Capers

13 Likes

I’ve long wanted a recipe for

Cowboy Mike’s Old Original Red Hot Ricochet Barbeque Sauce & “Extra Bold”

I’ll take suggestions please.

11 Likes
  1. Take some barbecue sauce.
  2. Give it a good blast from your spice weasel.
9 Likes

Wasn’t there a crack about it right at the beginning of the credits when they watched it?

2 Likes

Desperately resists the urge to make a joke about all the cracks involved with MST3K… Fails.

2 Likes

I told you to take it easy on the Hinder-90™ !! Especially before breakfast!!

4 Likes

The Red Zone Cuban Sandwich

11 Likes

Pork, ham, Swiss, mustard, pickles and despair.

7 Likes

Of course you meant turkey ham.

3 Likes

Red Zone Cuba has John Carradine in it, and as anyone who has seen The Unearthly, the man could be incredibly hammy at times.

4 Likes