WORST Kenny in MST3K History

Previous Thread/Best Kenny Poll: Clash of the KENNYS!

Since some MSTies had some technical difficulties in the “Clash of the Kennys” thread, I’m going to make a second poll/thread - this time to explicitly and ruthlessly name the WORST Kenny in MSTory.

Unlike the first thread, this poll will explicitly name the WORST of the WORST Kenny that MST3K ever offered.

And this time, it’s more condensed! Multiple choice! And a much needed outlet for our seething displeasure with all things Kenny!

Without further ado, it’s now time to select the WORST Kenny in MST3K. Let 'em have it!

Who’s the WORST Kenny in MST3K History?
  • Kenny (Gamera)
  • “Itchy”/Ichi (Gamera vs. Gaos)
  • Akio/Tom/Tomoko (Gamera vs. Guiron)
  • Kenny/Helen (Gamera vs. Zigra)
  • Hiroshi/Tommy/Susan (Gamera vs. Jiger)
  • “Roxanne!”/Rokuro (Godzilla vs. Megalon)
  • Johnny (Time of the Apes)
  • Sean (Gorgo)
  • Icho (Yongary)
  • Ken (Fugitive Alien films)
  • Ken (Manhunt in Space)
  • Dr. Ken Melrose (Being from Another Planet)
  • Ken Brewster (The Space Children)
  • NO KENNY IS WORST KENNY (Gamera vs. Barugon)
  • Other
0 voters

MODS: If you’d like to merge this thread and the “Clash/Best Kenny” thread, feel free to do so, as long as it can be so both polls are present. I don’t mean to spam the forums with similar posts.

(Wanted to acknowledge that our forums had a post and a poll discussing this previously, called “Worst MST3K Child Hero” created back in 2021 - I originally wanted to differentiate my original post from that topic. That was more of a general thread about the many kid protagonists over the years from what I remember and was more of a “worst” ranking than a “best” ranking.)

Worst MST3K Child Hero

2 Likes

SUSAN! I HATE THAT LITTLE SNOTNOSED SO AND SO!

2 Likes

This is an easy one for me, it’s Kenny Helen.

YES WE KNOW YOU WANT A COKE. SHUT. UP.

2 Likes

If I take out the original Kenny, all the rest will be eliminated from the timeline!

2 Likes

Except Gorgo came out four years before Gamera, so we would still have to deal with Sean.

1 Like

Sean’s being taken care of.

Car Bomb GIF by Family Guy

1 Like

If you strike him down, he will become more powerful than you could ever imagine.

6 Likes

Most Kennys have good intentions behind their eardrum-shredding aggravation.

The one from Yongary is a malevolent little sod right from the start.

6 Likes