Worst MST3K Child Hero

What about this little brat who they made more annoying by dubbing over with an adult woman who yells every line?

12 Likes

:pleading_face:

T Y O R

T R O Y

:scream_cat:

13 Likes

Well, the poll and topic are specifically for…

Course, seeing Kenny in ye olden days, dressed as a wizard apprentice in short pants, would make for a grand cinematic adventure. Especially noteworthy would be those scenes where he leaves burnt offerings at the altar of his turtle God.

7 Likes

Oh, if I could heart this more than once! :black_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Tyor. There’s just too many reasons to list

4 Likes

I find this poll wanting because Paul from Cry Wilderness (BANG!) isn’t in it.

9 Likes

I think after some debate, we agreed that Paul is the antagonist of Cry Wilderness.

5 Likes

I voted for Simon, but I’m slowly shifting to Team Tyor.

3 Likes

Can we get an epilogue 10 years into each’s future? Who is still reliving their “glory days” and who has actually become a functioning adult? #tyor

4 Likes

They all turned into alternate versions of actor Jackey Vinson

3 Likes

That little twerp from Robot Monster, too.

4 Likes

Where’s Troy McGreggor of The Final Sacrifice (1990)?

4 Likes

For all the folks asking about apparent omissions, this poll is strictly focused on the child heroes of trad fantasy films. There are way too many unappealing children in MST3K films to put them all in one poll. Gamera’s homeboys (and occasional homegirl) could easily be a poll of its own, as would the many failing young adults across the catalogue.

14 Likes

Voted for Tyor, but in my heart I voted for Troy.

4 Likes

Understood. What can I say? I’m a dreamer.

Also it appears that I’m unaffected by Tyor’s problems. I find the heroes of both volumes mostly bland and forgettable. Also, I may be the only fan who likes Wizards II better than the first one. Oh, well…

3 Likes

Nah, I’m with you. Wizards II is in my personal top 5, I’d imagine.

3 Likes

That’s what I did so I went with Tee. Kid just bugged me. It might of just been his hair. No, on 2nd thought, they all had terrible, awful, terribly, awful hair to be perfectly honest.

5 Likes

Possibly it’s not so much that Volume II is fantastic, but that it lacks that creepy, grubby Yeti thing which Volume I kept insisting that we pay attention to. Well, also Carradine was fun to watch.

6 Likes

For me, Tyor’s voice put him over the edge, that nasally, whiny delivery was like nails down a chalkboard.

11 Likes

It was definitely a tough choice. I think I might of only spared Tyor because his hair cut slightly reminds of a young Keanu Reeves.

(I’m starting to slightly worry I subconsciously base too much of my opinion on hair)

5 Likes