WTB: Shout! Factory Bonus DVDs

• List item

Since there isn’t a ‘Buy/Sell’ section, yet, I couldn’t think of any other place to stick this Topic.

I’m looking for the following Shout! Factory DVDs. I’ll quote the MST3K.fandom site, rather than giving a longer winded explanation:

Shout! Factory bonus disc releases

On occasion, Shout! has offered bonus discs with the purchase of a particular MST3K set directly from Shout! Factory’s web site. Each of these bonus discs come in separate packaging from the set with which they were released.

MST3K: Radar Men From the Moon – (Radar Men from the Moon Shorts)
[Available with: Volume XXV]

MST3K: Serial Variety Pack – (The Phantom Creeps, Undersea Kingdom, General Hospital Shorts)
[Available with: Volume XXVII]

MST3K: Summer Blockbuster Preview – (1st Annual Summer Blockbuster Review, 2nd Annual Summer Blockbuster Review)
[Available with: Volume XXXVI]

MST3K: The Complete Poopie! – (Poopie!, Poopie! II and Poopie Parade of Values)
[Available with: Volume XXXIX]

MST3K: Play MSTie For Me Triple Decker – (Play MSTie for Me, Volumes 1, 2 & 3)
[Available with: Volume XXXVIII]

Please send me a private message if you have these and would be interested in selling. I will make a good offer.

3 Likes

Good luck finding those, I think it’ll be hard to find someone willing to part with those discs.

Thinking about the Gizmoplex and/or Shout Factory, it seems like a number of those could be released digitally.

The serial shorts are attached to their individual episodes as well, but they should be able to be released as a collection. Maybe in the future, MST3K could finish up the Radar Men from the Moon serial on the Gizmoplex, as they’re doing new shorts.

The Poopie! and Play MSTie For Me collections shouldn’t have any rights issues, so those could be released digitally.

The ones with possible rights issues are the Summer Blockbuster Reviews and Fancy Hollywood Awards specials, as I’m not sure what the press kits they used for the movies allow.

3 Likes

Thank you for the response. I’ve subsequently found ‘Fancy Hollywood Awards Preview’. I guess technically the only two I really want/need are:

MST3K: Play MSTie For Me Triple Decker
MST3K: Summer Blockbuster Preview

Radar Men From The Moon is actually on ShoutFactoryTV, just noticed recently.

https://www.shoutfactorytv.com/mystery-science-theater-3000/mst3k-radar-men-from-the-moon/615392355b8aa50001282022

And, as you say, the shorts are all included with their respective episodes. I’m not too worried about those. And I still have the original Poopie from the Rhino “Manos” disc.

Wish me luck.

3 Likes

Thanks for the link to the Radar Men From The Moon combined feature!

It’d be nice if Shout Factory/MST3K did something similar for the other special features from the bonus discs. Do they maybe show them on the Twitch/PlutoTV/etc live streams ever?

2 Likes

The Radar Men from the Moon compilation DVD has a new introduction by J Elvis Weinstein that isn’t available in the digital link above. So that one is still worth hunting down if you’re into that sort of thing.

I actually have a spare copy of Complete Poopie if anyone is interested.

1 Like

I am! Private message sent!

2 Likes