Yep, one issue ;o)

OK, So I logged in fine. I can see SEason 13 ok and got that activated. ready! but all my VHX purchases don’t seem to be there. either that, or I havn’t figured out how to activate them :).

I have all the ones released so far.

1 Like

You should of received an email with the subject line “New Digital Content for Let’s Make More MST3K & Build THE GIZMOPLEX! on BackerKit” that has a link with activation links/code you have to use to activate the rewards.

1 Like

that I did. But, when I clicked on the link, it took me to a page where I had to buy it again on the gizmoplex? maybe because I already activated it on vhx?

1 Like

Is there a chance that you have an account under a different email?

1 Like

I mainly use my one email for all websites just to keep things organized. it’s possible that I signed up with my main email. although I could have sworn it was the other one… havn’t logged into vhx in a while.

1 Like

If you click on Library and then Purchases, do you see your past VHX purchases? That’s where I found my rewards that were previously on VHX.

1 Like

nope. just the 12 month pass. Guess I must have used the other email address for vhx.

2 Likes

Bummer, I wonder if there’s a way to merge it all together?

1 Like

There is! "What if I have more than one Gizmoplex account?"

1 Like

I’ll give it a try, thank you :).

1 Like