You can bid on the alien ship from Laserblast.

There is an HA auction of all of Greg Jein’s “stuff”, including the filming model for the alien spaceship in Laserblast.

Current bid is $2,100. Looks like this model might be the cheapest of all the filming models in the auction.

https://entertainment.ha.com/itm/movie-tv-memorabilia/props/greg-jein-built-alien-spaceship-filming-miniature-from-laserblast-irwin-yablans-1978-total-2-items-/a/7278-89491.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

8 Likes

If I’d known sooner, I woulda’ had that garage sale. :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t mean this as a knock on the movie but I’m surprised anything used in the original movie still exists that’s pretty unique and interesting. I would have thought most of those items were thrown away after the end of filming.

Did I fire five gorlocks or six?

4 Likes

I’ll check under the couch cushions.

5 Likes

Hah. They have the ship and a gun from Flesh Gordon.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a hard pass on both of those items I think.

1 Like

Well, the only thing keeping me from being even more broke after seeing a lot of what’s there is the fact that I can’t possibly be more broke right now while dealing with car problems still…

The script collections alone???

And, if you ever had any of the Star Wars acton figures… don’t even look… you’ll get mad at how much the action figures your mom probably donated to the church yard sale are going for…

2 Likes

Yup, saw those too.

2 Likes

Man they’ve got all kinds of good stuff! You can buy Commander Cody’s helmet!

3 Likes

Wow, I’m speechless, had no idea such items were out there. I’d like to get the season one hero car from hardcastle and McCormick although I think that’s currently in a private collection plus I’m sure I couldn’t afford it.

4 Likes

No one knew what all he had. His friends and family were even surprised by the depths of his collection.

2 Likes

I can pretend to be Leslie Nielsen!

3 Likes

Oh man, now I wish I had $1000.

1 Like

I kid you not they’re selling one of shatner’s hair pieces from the original Star Trek series

Wow this is so interesting I’m going to spend the rest of the night looking through the collection, I know I can’t afford anything but a lot of these listings are pretty awesome if you’re interested in memorabilia and older television shows. There’s even stuff in there from the 1960s Batman television show.

3 Likes

The most amazing thing about that is one exists after he stole so many of them. (There are actual production memos from Bob Justman noting that yet another Shatner hairpiece went missing at the end of the season.)

3 Likes

Sir thank you for this post and link to the collection this is really awesome thank you.

1 Like

Not that I could afford it, but, for $5000, I’d want the full suit, and rocket pack …

:thinking:

The neighbors would probably not appreciate me greeting trick or treaters w/ a hearty “nipple nipple tweak tweak fly fly fly!”…

2 Likes

Wonder what the odds are that spaceship ends up in the hands of a well-to-do MSTie. Gotta be approaching 100%, right?

4 Likes

I’m sorry y’all, I’m not on my A game today…

Harrison Ford That Belongs In A Museum GIF

4 Likes

Already checked - 42 cents.

5 Likes