You guessed it kids, it's time for an YVONNE appreciation thread now!

Oh, she was a GEM in the live show. :smiley:

If I remember correctly, intermission ended with Mega-Synthia carrying Emily offstage, and it was freaking HILARIOUS. They kept you invested in what happened during intermission just as much as anything in the actual show!

11 Likes

OMG, I want to be @yifreeze when if I* grow up.

*ever

10 Likes

I just crave shenannigans.

11 Likes

Yvonne was the first member of the new cast who really stood out to me, for good reason…during her initial appearance on tour, Mega-Synthia was a HUGE presence. As others have noted, she stayed in character during intermission, interacted with audience members, and gave Emily a lot of trouble during cleanup of the props. I remember just loving her performance and thinking to myself “I REALLY hope these folks end up in the recorded show.”

Needless to say, I’m very, very happy we’re going to get to see her in Season 13!

And she’s such a delight on the livestreams, too. She carries on that Mary Jo Pehl tradition of playing cartoonish evil really well and then being the sweetest person you could meet out of character.

10 Likes

Is that the place with the bloomin’ onion?

9 Likes

Fingers crossed for fun intermission moments to come back for the unforseen 5th live tour.

6 Likes

I unfortunately haven’t seen a live show :sob:. So I’m not as familiar with Yvonne’s Mega-Synthia or GPC2 roles as some MSTies.

But it’s very apparent from the live streams that she brings a LOT of enthusiasm. From all I’ve heard, Mega-Synthia is a great Mad and I’m looking to see her get a proper televised debut!

8 Likes

Everyone, today’s @yifreeze’s birthday. Let’s all send her some best wishes!

10 Likes

OHMIGOD! We need a separate happy birthday Yvonne thread. :heart:

7 Likes

Uh, guys? After checking her Instagram stories, Yvonne ain’t doin’ too good.
And by that, she got the virus.

3 Likes

Fight that covid with your Mega Synthia powers, @yifreeze!

10 Likes

Get well soon @yifreeze! Get lots of rest and know we all love you! :heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Oh, no! I hope you feel better soon, Yvonne.

7 Likes

I still haven’t seen much of her, but she seems lovely on live streams!

6 Likes

Get well soon @yifreeze !

8 Likes

She was fantastic in the live show! Mega-Synthia is such a fun character watch, her energy is unmatched! I would love to see more of her!

7 Likes

Get well soon @yifreeze!

7 Likes

Speediest of recoveries and all the best to ya, @yifreeze!

5 Likes

Wait, is this the first confirmation we’ve had that Yvonne is Mech Hands?

15 Likes

The livestream after Doctor Mordrid made it canon that Yvonne is too tall to be seen in the same shot as Emily. Maybe Mega-Synthia has been on the Simulator the whole time?!

11 Likes