You Just Found a Munchie Puppet in Your Bedroom... What Do You Do?

YOUR QUESTION:
You just found a Munchie puppet in your bedroom. What do you do with it?

NAME TO CREDIT:
Dorchadas Gheimhridh

HOW TO PRONOUNCE IT:
Still not telling…

4 Likes

Kill it with FIRE.

4 Likes

If I were a Cincinnati Reds fan, I’d have them to for them what Christopher Lloyd did for, oddly enough, my team.

Okay. So. Is there a bucket of water available? Preferably salt water?

1 Like

I already posted this in the main, but appropriate here: When I was a kid, I had a Peeper Pals, after seeing Munchie, I never looked at it again. Years later, a deep-seeded mistrust of Furbies encircled my life during the brief craze. In a sense, I really love the creepiness! The most gentle dose of horror a kid can get in real life.
Peeper Pals

3 Likes

I’m not on trial here!

2 Likes

I’d burn the building to the ground. Just to be safe.

Just like when I find an unusual number of large aggressive spiders in my home.

3 Likes

I’d demolish my house, sow the ground with salt, and move to the other side of the planet.

3 Likes

It’s no longer my bedroom. Munchie lives there now.

4 Likes

Actually, it’s hard for me to tell if it’s a terrible puppet, or if the puppeteers just sucked. If I found a Munchie puppet… I honestly would start fiddling with it, trying to see what kind of a performance I could get out of it. lol

4 Likes

Keeping in mind that I’m an amateur who knows nothing :wink: I feel like the puppet was overengineered. He seemed to have some facial motion he didn’t really need, which led to other parts of the face being noticeably stiff, like how his mouth could barely move. Simpler might have been better in this case.

Hollow it out and make a planter. Deadly Nightshade or Poison Oak might work in there. Or chard, if you really want to be hardcore. (Chard is about the most disgusting leafy green to eat, even if it looks pretty when growing.)

3 Likes

Try to out Dom deluise it with my awful jokes in a awful comic rap battle of sorts. Think 8 mile but with Sid Melton.

5 Likes

Share the wealth of horror and sneak it into someone else’s room for a fun (for me) surprise

4 Likes

That is Sith-level evil, and I applaud you wholeheartedly.

2 Likes

I would study it… using my science skills as a scientist!

5 Likes

If Munchie had all his reality warping powers, I’d take advantage of it. I’d ask for money, a big house, a fancy car, women in bikinis, the latest electronic gizmos and so on.

1 Like

Take a picture and post it here of course!

4 Likes

Kissing practice.

1 Like

Start a TikTok account and become an influencer.

6 Likes