You knew it was coming: August Community Viewing Nights!

Looks like we’ve only got two measly Fridays this month for community viewing! Rats! Poll of the August 2022 Vault Picks posted below. NO PRESSURE!

Also, I’ve been thinking… A lot of folks outside the US/Central/South America time zones don’t really get to participate in these because of the time difference. SO… I’m proposing we step these community viewings up a notch and have a SECOND community viewing night on Saturdays - but schedule this 2nd viewing for when it’s a convenient evening time for folks away from the US-oriented time zones. Whatcha think beloved MSTie friends?

Friday August 12 and 26 at 7pm CST
Saturday August 13 and 27 at ??? (help)

9 Likes
  • Fugutive Alien
  • Invasion of the Neptune Men
  • Master Ninja
  • Master Ninja II
  • Prince of Space
  • The Wild World of Batwoman
  • Random / Don’t care / Just happy to be here

0 voters

5 Likes

We like it very much!

5 Likes

What Ron said!

As for the time thing, there’s nothing to stop our friends from other time zones for suggesting a time and starting a thread for other watch parties. If it worked for my schedule, I would gladly join one of those. Fridays at 7 pm CT are one week away from working with my schedule once again, and I am very excited.

6 Likes

Master Ninja 1+2 double feature, of course :+1:

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m thinking they may end up being more like Saturday morningsish CST possible if evening is still the goal.

3 Likes

That only makes sense, right? With an intermission in between to make more snacks.

5 Likes

Meanwhile, I usually work until 6pm Pacific Time so I can never make the start.

1 Like

Changing my vote to Fugutive Alien because I love typos that go unnoticed. (I just found one on one of my websites that’s been there for over a year.)

5 Likes

I definitely would prefer an earlier time. I can’t stay awake past 9 pm so I always end up watching half of a new episode at night and then I wake up naturally at 5 am and watch the rest. So if we had a community viewing at, say, 6 pm EST I know I would be much more likely to play.

1 Like

I’m trying to get a big project jump-started right now. I don’t know if I can attend. :thinking: Well, maybe for a few minutes, especially if it’s Kens.

2 Likes

Let’s not worry about it, I’m not feeling like I have much of a community here anymore.

1 Like

Come on, Amanda. Don’t let some nastiness in one thread make you feel like that. We’ve got a great community going and you’re a great part of it!

3 Likes

I’m not allowed to speak on the subject, and you know it.

1 Like

It’s absolutely not JUST one thread where there’s been a consistent and repeating problem.

1 Like

I just don’t want you to feel like you don’t belong here anymore, because you do.

2 Likes

Nah, I wouldn’t be the ONLY person getting every comment flagged if I was accepted at all here.

1 Like

Just watch movies with the transphobe in the forums that no one seems to have a problem with at all.

1 Like

Some person has some vendetta against you obviously, but I guarantee you that you are a loved member of this community and your contributions are appreciated by (almost) all. Honestly, you’re one of the best of us!

4 Likes

MOD HAT: This has nothing to do with the topic. If you want to discuss it, please take it to PM. Thanks

1 Like